I have a death record for my grandmother's uncle that is in Italian and I cannot read it, is there anyone that can look over it and give me an idea of what it says? I'd like to know how he died. Thank you.
Here is the birth record- https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... A100566493
And death record- https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... A100566493
Can someone help with translation?
-
LaurenSherry
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 17:37
Can someone help with translation?
Looking for- Bove, Santacroce, Vigliotti, Greco, Pascarella, Suppa, Carfora from Cervino, Caserta and surrounding area.
Re: Can someone help with translation?
The above death record (22 June 1908)for Domenico Bove indicates that he was 9 months old...LaurenSherry wrote:I have a death record for my grandmother's uncle that is in Italian and I cannot read it, is there anyone that can look over it and give me an idea of what it says? I'd like to know how he died. Thank you.
Here is the birth record- https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... A100566493
And death record- https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... A100566493
Son of Pasquale and Maria Michela Santacroce.
The death records in Italy did not usually give a cause of death...
T.
-
LaurenSherry
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 17:37
Re: Can someone help with translation?
Ok, thank you.. the person that sent it to me said that there may be some important information on there but I had no clue. 
Looking for- Bove, Santacroce, Vigliotti, Greco, Pascarella, Suppa, Carfora from Cervino, Caserta and surrounding area.
-
LaurenSherry
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 17:37
Re: Can someone help with translation?
P.S. Is there a way to get notifications when someone replies to one of my posts? I don't want to miss anything.
Looking for- Bove, Santacroce, Vigliotti, Greco, Pascarella, Suppa, Carfora from Cervino, Caserta and surrounding area.
Re: Can someone help with translation?
Above your topic you can click on "Use Control Panel"LaurenSherry wrote:P.S. Is there a way to get notifications when someone replies to one of my posts? I don't want to miss anything.
You will be able to set your preferences there
T.
-
LaurenSherry
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 17:37
Re: Can someone help with translation?
Thanks, I got it!Tessa78 wrote:Above your topic you can click on "Use Control Panel"LaurenSherry wrote:P.S. Is there a way to get notifications when someone replies to one of my posts? I don't want to miss anything.
You will be able to set your preferences there
T.
Looking for- Bove, Santacroce, Vigliotti, Greco, Pascarella, Suppa, Carfora from Cervino, Caserta and surrounding area.
