Giovanni Antonio DiPerisa Page 1889 #137 Birth 1884 LDS record
I need assistance in translation for birth mother, father, midwife and any other pertinent information. Thank you, I've attached a photo of the entry
Patricia
Search found 3 matches
- 05 Nov 2014, 19:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Laurenzana birth record translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1259
- 17 May 2013, 19:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Caccamo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1892
Re: Caccamo
Italy, Palermo, Termini I...on (Tribunale), 1862-1910
Caccamo
Nati 1888-1910
Image of 2629 Index #125
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1707425016
Nicosia Cottone
Caccamo
Nati 1888-1910
Image of 2629 Index #125
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1707425016
Nicosia Cottone
- 15 May 2013, 16:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Caccamo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1892
Caccamo
I have the six birth records of my grandparents/aunts/uncles from 1890-1899 in the Caccamo area. Before this site crashed, I was able to have someone interpret them for me which was great. I have two questions here. #1 Did those records show address or house numbers in the village? #2 I will be ...