Caccamo

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
bwarzel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 May 2013, 16:08

Caccamo

Post by bwarzel »

I have the six birth records of my grandparents/aunts/uncles from 1890-1899 in the Caccamo area. Before this site crashed, I was able to have someone interpret them for me which was great. I have two questions here. #1 Did those records show address or house numbers in the village? #2 I will be stopping in Palermo for one day in October while on a cruise. Any suggestions as how to get from the Palermo Port to Caccamo without breaking the bank?
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Caccamo

Post by erudita74 »

bwarzel wrote:I have the six birth records of my grandparents/aunts/uncles from 1890-1899 in the Caccamo area. Before this site crashed, I was able to have someone interpret them for me which was great. I have two questions here. #1 Did those records show address or house numbers in the village? #2 I will be stopping in Palermo for one day in October while on a cruise. Any suggestions as how to get from the Palermo Port to Caccamo without breaking the bank?

I suggest you upload the documents to the forum, so that we can view them again and hopefully answer your questions.
Erudita
bwarzel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 May 2013, 16:08

Re: Caccamo

Post by bwarzel »

Italy, Palermo, Termini I...on (Tribunale), 1862-1910
Caccamo
Nati 1888-1910
Image of 2629 Index #125

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1707425016

Nicosia Cottone
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5841
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Caccamo

Post by PippoM »

No, this one doesn't show any address.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply