Search found 11 matches
- 29 Jun 2020, 05:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Month on Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 880
Re: Month on Birth Record
Amazing! Thank you! I think you are correct.
- 28 Jun 2020, 23:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Month on Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 880
Month on Birth Record
Hello all,
I'm having a hard time discerning the month on this birth record. I believe it's either settembre, ottobre, novembre, or dicembre, but I can't tell which. I could be wrong even about that. Any help is appreciated.
I'm having a hard time discerning the month on this birth record. I believe it's either settembre, ottobre, novembre, or dicembre, but I can't tell which. I could be wrong even about that. Any help is appreciated.
- 15 Jun 2020, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name change from Laneri to Lanieri Question and Help with Deciphering Name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1007
Re: Name change from Laneri to Lanieri Question and Help with Deciphering Name
Thank you very much! You all are so helpful!
- 15 Jun 2020, 17:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name change from Laneri to Lanieri Question and Help with Deciphering Name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1007
Re: Name change from Laneri to Lanieri Question and Help with Deciphering Name
Thank you so much! That's very helpful. Here is an enlarged version to help with the names. Unfortunately, the image isn't the best quality from the source I'm looking at.
It appears her first name starts with Ma and the last name with Graz?
Thanks again for your help.
It appears her first name starts with Ma and the last name with Graz?
Thanks again for your help.
- 14 Jun 2020, 21:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name change from Laneri to Lanieri Question and Help with Deciphering Name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1007
Name change from Laneri to Lanieri Question and Help with Deciphering Name
Hello, I am researching my family that resided in Coli, Italy in the early 1800s. In some records in the 1860s, I'm seeing a variation of the Laneri family name. There are several records that are showing up with an extra "i" and may be spelling Laneri as "Lanieri". The names appear to be Laneri ...
- 25 May 2016, 01:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Laneri Record Translation Help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1271
Re: Laneri Record Translation Help
Erudita and Liviomoreno
Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate the information. It's so nice to have somewhere to ask questions. I hope to become better at this so I can answer more of them myself.
Thanks again,
Scott
Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate the information. It's so nice to have somewhere to ask questions. I hope to become better at this so I can answer more of them myself.
Thanks again,
Scott
- 23 May 2016, 01:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Laneri Record Translation Help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1271
Laneri Record Translation Help
Hello,
I'm fairly new to family history, and I'm not overly familiar with the Italian language. I have been searching through some microfilm lcoated in Salt Lake City, UT for my ancestors' records and found three records that I am struggling to understand. The records are all pulled from the Stato ...
I'm fairly new to family history, and I'm not overly familiar with the Italian language. I have been searching through some microfilm lcoated in Salt Lake City, UT for my ancestors' records and found three records that I am struggling to understand. The records are all pulled from the Stato ...
- 27 Jan 2014, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph (Giuseppi) Laneri
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1390
Re: Looking for Joseph (Giuseppi) Laneri
That's very helpful, thank you suanj. May I ask how you accessed the military records? From what I understand, those records have a lot of information. Do you think I could search for Pietro Laneri and possibly find information on his parents? Hmmm.
- 27 Jan 2014, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph (Giuseppi) Laneri
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1390
Looking for Joseph (Giuseppi) Laneri
Hello. I have been searching for more information on my great-great-great grandfather Giuseppi for months now and haven't made any major progress. The only information I have is that his son is Pietro (Pera) Laneri, born in 1861, in Coli, Piacenza, Italy.
I'm guessing that Giuseppi was also born ...
I'm guessing that Giuseppi was also born ...
- 30 Jun 2013, 23:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fairly Inexperienced, looking for Laneri
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2100
Re: Fairly Inexperienced, looking for Laneri
Wow! Thank you so much for the help, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. It's so wonderful knowing Peter's place of birth and his father's name as well.
Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to go from here? For instance, to find Joseph/Giuseppe's (Peter's father) wife's name, Peter ...
Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to go from here? For instance, to find Joseph/Giuseppe's (Peter's father) wife's name, Peter ...
- 28 Jun 2013, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fairly Inexperienced, looking for Laneri
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2100
Fairly Inexperienced, looking for Laneri
I'm a pretty inexperienced researcher, but I have really wanted to find more on our Laneri line for a long time now. We have very limited information and can only trace our family line back 3 generations.
We are stuck at Peter Laneri. The information we have is that he was born in Italy around ...
We are stuck at Peter Laneri. The information we have is that he was born in Italy around ...