Search found 8 matches
- 03 Jul 2021, 19:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unknown Parents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1903
Re: Unknown Parents
Thank you so much. That clarifies so much. Appreciate your quick reply.
- 03 Jul 2021, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unknown Parents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1903
Unknown Parents
Recently found a marriage index for a Giuseppe Esposito. I presume he or someone in his lineage was a foundling--hence the Esposito surname. In the column on the index where parents names would be written, there are three letters which I read to be A.G.P. Could someone please explain those letters ...
- 26 Jun 2021, 17:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Criminal activities in Cassino and the surrounding area between 8 April and 6 October 1821
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1386
Re: Criminal activities in Cassino and the surrounding area between 8 April and 6 October 1821
Your research and posting of these names is greatly appreciated.
- 29 Aug 2014, 05:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4088
Re: Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region
I would suggest using the website: http://www.antenati.beniculturali.it for researching records in Abruzzo. This website contains records from the Archivio di Stato of L'Aquila.
The records from Abruzzo that have been filmed by the LDS are available at the Family History Library or the local Family ...
The records from Abruzzo that have been filmed by the LDS are available at the Family History Library or the local Family ...
- 02 May 2014, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Property records in Sicily
- Replies: 0
- Views: 958
Property records in Sicily
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how and where to find property records in Sicily. A friend is trying to determine whether a particular piece of property was inherited from a spouse or from parents.
Delfina
Delfina
- 20 Aug 2013, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Naval Records
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4261
Re: Italian Naval Records
Thank you AGAIN Biff. I did not see the 2nd page of the manifest listing his father as his nearest relative. That was my next goal to find the names of his parents - now halfway there. I am so appreciative.
Del
Del
- 19 Aug 2013, 21:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Naval Records
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4261
Re: Italian Naval Records
I can't thank everyone enough for the information. I have been wondering and trying to find out about Fausto for many, many years. I have been through the birth records for Capanorri several times and have been unable to find Fausto's birth or even a mention of a Royer family. I wondered if ...
- 16 Aug 2013, 22:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Naval Records
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4261
Italian Naval Records
I would like some help on how to obtain information on an Italian Naval Officer in WWII.
My uncle (by marriage) was the Naval Attache at the Italian Embassy in Washington, D.C. during WWII. His name was Fausto Royer and I believe he was born in 1901. The only other information I have is a ship ...
My uncle (by marriage) was the Naval Attache at the Italian Embassy in Washington, D.C. during WWII. His name was Fausto Royer and I believe he was born in 1901. The only other information I have is a ship ...