Search found 7 matches
- 03 Jan 2014, 19:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help: petition for naturalization or naturalization docs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1895
Re: Help: petition for naturalization or naturalization docs
yes, nara & uscis both offered letters of nonexistence of a record; would be a huge benefit to have a definiate naturalization date to aide me in application with the Italian consulate for dual citizenship... I just can't believe that docs can't be easily found; alternatively, I have the 1940 census ...
- 21 Dec 2013, 21:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4523
Re: Naturalization Records
I'll try link when home from a computer instead of iPhone...
Thx!
Yes
That's what I assume
Thx!
Yes
That's what I assume
- 21 Dec 2013, 08:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help: petition for naturalization or naturalization docs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1895
Help: petition for naturalization or naturalization docs
Any help would be appreciated
I'm looking for my grandfathers petition/naturalization docs - and have had no luck!
Emidio (Emilio) planamente
Born may 15,1890
Castiglione messer raimondo
Near Teramo abruzzo Italy
Was in Philadelphia area 1913 & 1920 visiting/working w cousin Anthony planamenti ...
I'm looking for my grandfathers petition/naturalization docs - and have had no luck!
Emidio (Emilio) planamente
Born may 15,1890
Castiglione messer raimondo
Near Teramo abruzzo Italy
Was in Philadelphia area 1913 & 1920 visiting/working w cousin Anthony planamenti ...
- 21 Dec 2013, 07:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Pennsylvania Naturalization Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4601
Re: Looking for Pennsylvania Naturalization Records
Biff
Can you help me find naturalization info on my grandfather?????
Emidio Planamente
Born may 15 1890
First wife ermelina died
Married my grandmother Madelena Teresa Giardini castelli (Teramo) Italy February 1930
Arrived NYC August 1930
Lived at 317 Halstead ave Harrison, ny in 1940 census ...
Can you help me find naturalization info on my grandfather?????
Emidio Planamente
Born may 15 1890
First wife ermelina died
Married my grandmother Madelena Teresa Giardini castelli (Teramo) Italy February 1930
Arrived NYC August 1930
Lived at 317 Halstead ave Harrison, ny in 1940 census ...
- 21 Dec 2013, 07:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NEED HELP STARTING SEARCH
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2795
Re: NEED HELP STARTING SEARCH
Susan
Can you help me??? I'm trying to learn if /when my grandfather naturalized....
Thank you
Nicolas
Can you help me??? I'm trying to learn if /when my grandfather naturalized....
Thank you
Nicolas
- 21 Dec 2013, 07:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3689
Re: Naturalization records
Marty
Seems like you know what you are doing - and wondering if you can help me....
I'm trying to find petition/naturalization documents for my grandfather to no avail and have written to a variety of agencies w/o response....
GF: Emidio (Emilio) Planamente (On various docs name ends a,e,i, o BUT ...
Seems like you know what you are doing - and wondering if you can help me....
I'm trying to find petition/naturalization documents for my grandfather to no avail and have written to a variety of agencies w/o response....
GF: Emidio (Emilio) Planamente (On various docs name ends a,e,i, o BUT ...
- 21 Dec 2013, 06:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4523
Re: Naturalization Records
Hi Franco
I'm sorry to see your post - and wonder if you can tell me how you found your grandfathers naturalization record???? I've received letter from uscis of non existent record and can not find ANYTHING regarding his residence(s)
Appreciate your assistance
N
I'm sorry to see your post - and wonder if you can tell me how you found your grandfathers naturalization record???? I've received letter from uscis of non existent record and can not find ANYTHING regarding his residence(s)
Appreciate your assistance
N