Search found 4 matches
- 28 Nov 2010, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for info on the surname ACQUAVIVA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5087
Re: Searching for info on the surname ACQUAVIVA
Tuscan Girl & Sun - When I went to Orsara di Puglia, we met Aldo & Isabella Acquavia who owns a restaurant in the Town. We (my Dad & I) became friendly with them and their family. I have their contact information if you want it. Just let me know.
- 14 Sep 2010, 01:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: AMELIA SCHIAVONI of Orsara di Puglia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1994
Re: AMELIA SCHIAVONI of Orsara di Puglia
I think our families are related. I have a Rocco Schiavoni and a few Cericola's in my tree all from Orsara di Puglia. Email me at Guineapic@yahoo.com so we can compare families and I will see if I can find any information on Amelia Schiavoni.
Toni Picariello
Toni Picariello
- 02 Mar 2006, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Picariello, Ragosta, Permatteo, Martino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5463
Re: Picariello, Ragosta, Permatteo, Martino
Since the last time I posted, I have been to Italy looking for family information. I found that the American "Permatteo's" were "Piermatteo" in Italy. They came from Ortona in Abruzzi. It would be interesting to know how the "i" vowel got dropped.
Anyone know?
Toni Picariello
Anyone know?
Toni Picariello
- 30 Mar 2003, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Picariello, Ragosta, Permatteo, Martino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5463
Picariello, Ragosta, Permatteo, Martino
Hi All,
My grandparents on my Father's side are Italian and I am doing the family
tree. It has been really difficult because my grandparents didn't speak
about relatives and Italy very often and anyone who might know something has died.
My Dad doesn't even know how his father came over from Italy ...
My grandparents on my Father's side are Italian and I am doing the family
tree. It has been really difficult because my grandparents didn't speak
about relatives and Italy very often and anyone who might know something has died.
My Dad doesn't even know how his father came over from Italy ...