Hi,
I have not been able to find Amelia Schiavoni's immigration record.
Could someone please find it for me.
Amelia Schiavoni born 17 April 1878 in Orsara di Publia, Italy
Died 14 April 1914 in Price, Carbon, Utah, USA
Amelia's parents were Giuseppe Schiavoni and Maria Michela Cericola.
I thank you in advance.
OrsaraPagano
AMELIA SCHIAVONI of Orsara di Puglia
Re: AMELIA SCHIAVONI of Orsara di Puglia
I think our families are related. I have a Rocco Schiavoni and a few Cericola's in my tree all from Orsara di Puglia. Email me at Guineapic@yahoo.com so we can compare families and I will see if I can find any information on Amelia Schiavoni.
Toni Picariello
Toni Picariello
Toni Picariello
Having a whale of a time living life's ups & downs - Looking for Picariello, Ragosta, Permatteo, Martino in Italy!!
Having a whale of a time living life's ups & downs - Looking for Picariello, Ragosta, Permatteo, Martino in Italy!!
