Thank you for your reply.
The surname given was "Pucci" . The certificate is difficult to read but it appears that it was in !939 that he went to court where he was officially given the surname he has now.
Do you think it would it be possible to get a copy of the original court documents. If so how ...
Search found 6 matches
- 20 Apr 2014, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1466
- 17 Apr 2014, 14:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual citizenship
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2275
Dual citizenship
Can I and my children apply for duel citizenship.
I live in Australia but was born in Italy. Both my parents were born in Italy. I never formally became an Australian citizen but my father did many years ago so i automatically became an Australian citizen.
Many years ago I went to the Italian ...
I live in Australia but was born in Italy. Both my parents were born in Italy. I never formally became an Australian citizen but my father did many years ago so i automatically became an Australian citizen.
Many years ago I went to the Italian ...
- 17 Apr 2014, 14:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3932
Re: Adoption records
Hi Ann, I sent a message but it didn't seem to save, so if you get this twice, I apologise.
Firstly i wanted to thank you for your response. I also was fascinated by the many articles you have written. I have certainly been enlightened by these articles. It also has made me more determined to find ...
Firstly i wanted to thank you for your response. I also was fascinated by the many articles you have written. I have certainly been enlightened by these articles. It also has made me more determined to find ...
- 15 Apr 2014, 12:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1466
Adoption records
I would like to know whether it is possible to find the real parents of my father.
He was adopted in 1928, a few months after he was born. Perhaps in Palermo.
My father did want to find his parents but when he went to the courts at the age of 18, he was too afraid and declined to know who they were ...
He was adopted in 1928, a few months after he was born. Perhaps in Palermo.
My father did want to find his parents but when he went to the courts at the age of 18, he was too afraid and declined to know who they were ...
- 15 Apr 2014, 12:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3932
Adoption records
I would like to know whether it is possible to find the real parents of my father.
He was adopted in 1928, a few months after he was born. Perhaps in Palermo.
My father did want to find his parents but when he went to the courts at the age of 18, he was too afraid and declined to know who they were ...
He was adopted in 1928, a few months after he was born. Perhaps in Palermo.
My father did want to find his parents but when he went to the courts at the age of 18, he was too afraid and declined to know who they were ...
- 04 Apr 2014, 12:56
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: regulation of releasing parents name when orphaned
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1450
regulation of releasing parents name when orphaned
I wonder if anyone can help, please.
My father was orphaned shortly after he was born ( in about 1928 ) and was soon adopted in Palermo, Sicily.
At the age of 18 he had the opportunity to find out the name of his real parents ( through the courts )but he was very scared , despondent and felt he may ...
My father was orphaned shortly after he was born ( in about 1928 ) and was soon adopted in Palermo, Sicily.
At the age of 18 he had the opportunity to find out the name of his real parents ( through the courts )but he was very scared , despondent and felt he may ...