Great Thanks!!
why they write so much for that little info? LOL
Search found 32 matches
- 01 Sep 2014, 03:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone read this?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1031
- 31 Aug 2014, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone read this?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1031
Can anyone read this?
I have been able to transcribe the pre fab forms but this is another level. Is anyone able to read and transcribe? I know it is the marriage record of Martino Pezzullo and Madalena Pisaturo from 1873.
Thank you
Thank you
- 31 Aug 2014, 18:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How did i do on this?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1332
Re: How did i do on this?
Oh thank you thats very helpful info.
- 31 Aug 2014, 03:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How did i do on this?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1332
How did i do on this?
Did i get the correct info? I tried to translate myself.
Name Pietro Pezzullo
Died: July 29, 1906 age 80
Father: Pasquale
Mother: Giuseppina Rega
Wife: Alessandra Pisturo
Lived at: 18 Vicola Rua
Did i miss anything important?
Name Pietro Pezzullo
Died: July 29, 1906 age 80
Father: Pasquale
Mother: Giuseppina Rega
Wife: Alessandra Pisturo
Lived at: 18 Vicola Rua
Did i miss anything important?
- 31 Aug 2014, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation assistance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 886
Re: Translation assistance
well then that's not him. Thank you. back to the drawing board.
- 31 Aug 2014, 01:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation assistance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 886
Translation assistance
I have tried to translate this document on word but it made no sense. Would anyone please be willing to assist and translate. The first record, it is my 3rd great grandfather i believe.
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 15 Jul 2014, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Email adress for Valle Agricola
- Replies: 2
- Views: 881
Re: Email adress for Valle Agricola
Thank you Marty, i will try this one.
- 15 Jul 2014, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Email adress for Valle Agricola
- Replies: 2
- Views: 881
Email adress for Valle Agricola
I have found 2 separate addresses to email the city of Valle Agricola but both came back undeliverable. Anyone know where i can find the correct address?
- 14 Jul 2014, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I think this is my 3rd gr grandmother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2055
Re: I think this is my 3rd gr grandmother
Great!! Thank you.
Just saw that the Piedimonte d'Alife records are not online. That's a bummer. Will add that to the list for the Family research center field trip.
Just saw that the Piedimonte d'Alife records are not online. That's a bummer. Will add that to the list for the Family research center field trip.
- 14 Jul 2014, 11:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I think this is my 3rd gr grandmother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2055
Re: I think this is my 3rd gr grandmother
Wow!! Thank you so much. I do believe this is her. Much appreciated!!!
- 14 Jul 2014, 04:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I think this is my 3rd gr grandmother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2055
I think this is my 3rd gr grandmother
Hello, i believe i may have found the death record of my 3rd great grandmother. would anyone be so kind as to translate this for me? Im hoping to learn these forms and be able to recognize certain words eventually as i have quite a few of these to go through. Thanks a bunch!!!
- 11 Jul 2014, 03:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: amalfi records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1624
Re: amalfi records
im trying to get info on my 2nd gr grandparents and that entire family line. it is starting to look like a bunch of cousins married each other. im going to start with death records here in the US but records from Amalfi would help. i wish i had dates but i just dont.
- 09 Jul 2014, 23:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: amalfi records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1624
amalfi records
I had heard they were extremely difficult to come by or non exsistant. anyone know the scoop?
- 27 Jun 2014, 00:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amalfi, salerno records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1389
Amalfi, salerno records
there are no records to search on FamilySearch or Ancestry (which uses familysearch). Any other place to find them? Microfilm or any other form.
- 14 Jun 2014, 03:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Born where?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6905
Re: Born where?
How do you guys find things so fast? im here going through each record but this can take forever. Is there a trick to this or just patience?