Hi, I am writting from Brazil and need some help.
I need the San Severino Lucano Comune to respond an email sent by the Italian Embassy in Brasilia confirming that my Ant Claudia Elisabeth Ashton de Araujo is registered there, so she can get her italian passport.
The comune answered the email ...
Search found 8 matches
- 08 Aug 2018, 19:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help getting in touch with San Severino Lucano comune.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1357
- 28 Dec 2017, 16:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Just a question....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1148
Just a question....
Does anyone knows if the judiciary in rome is working? Or they are on hollidays?
My process is like this since august:
21/08/2017 - DEPOSITO SENTENZA - PUBBLICAZIONE
21/08/2017 - INVIO ATTI ALL'AGENZIA DELLE ENTRATE
And it has passed the 4 months of appeal time, is that right?
I can´t wait for ...
My process is like this since august:
21/08/2017 - DEPOSITO SENTENZA - PUBBLICAZIONE
21/08/2017 - INVIO ATTI ALL'AGENZIA DELLE ENTRATE
And it has passed the 4 months of appeal time, is that right?
I can´t wait for ...
- 14 Aug 2017, 14:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: What does this mean?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1119
What does this mean?
Hi, I just saw this in my process:
03/08 - deposito minuta sentenza definitiva
I don´t know what it means...
03/08 - deposito minuta sentenza definitiva
I don´t know what it means...
- 12 Jul 2017, 16:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Just want to say thank you...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1162
Just want to say thank you...
Hello, it´s been a looonnggg time since I came here.
I just want to say thank you to Suanj and to everyone else that helped me.
If it weren´t for you I wouldn´t be able to find my ancestors birth certificate.
Now my process is "almost" finishing:
Elenco delle righe di storico:
14/05/2015 ...
I just want to say thank you to Suanj and to everyone else that helped me.
If it weren´t for you I wouldn´t be able to find my ancestors birth certificate.
Now my process is "almost" finishing:
Elenco delle righe di storico:
14/05/2015 ...
- 20 Jun 2014, 14:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help, please...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2962
Re: Help, please...
Adelfio...thanks for your help.
They werw born before 1866...and I can´t find them in the public records.
They werw born before 1866...and I can´t find them in the public records.
- 18 Jun 2014, 14:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help, please...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2962
Re: Help, please...
Suanj....I can´t tell you how grateful I am.
Thank you very very much for your help.
I will start looking now for the birth certificates.
About San Severino: they have records in familysearch web site? I didn´t find, I must be looking in the wrong place.
Thank you again,
Patrícia
Thank you very very much for your help.
I will start looking now for the birth certificates.
About San Severino: they have records in familysearch web site? I didn´t find, I must be looking in the wrong place.
Thank you again,
Patrícia
- 17 Jun 2014, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help, please...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2962
Re: Help, please...
hi, Tessa...thanks for your help.
I live in Brazil and they got married here. The marriage certificate is in Portuguese but you will be able to read the places they came from.
Thanks for your help.
Patrícia
I live in Brazil and they got married here. The marriage certificate is in Portuguese but you will be able to read the places they came from.
Thanks for your help.
Patrícia
- 17 Jun 2014, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help, please...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2962
Help, please...
Hi, I am looking for the birth certificates of great great grandfather and grandmother.
His name is Catello Conde, son of Domingos Conde and Maria Celiana. Born in San Severino, Basilicata around 1857.
Her name is Carmella Arango, daughter of Francisco Arango and Catharina Nucciata. Her place of ...
His name is Catello Conde, son of Domingos Conde and Maria Celiana. Born in San Severino, Basilicata around 1857.
Her name is Carmella Arango, daughter of Francisco Arango and Catharina Nucciata. Her place of ...