Search found 15 matches
- 31 Jul 2015, 07:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
and the last page
- 31 Jul 2015, 06:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
I found the Marriage Certificate from Giovanni Silvestri and Teresa Maria Montanari. So now I can confirm that Giovanni was born in 1841 and Teresa in 1848. Can you guys help me extract more information of it? And where should I send an email requesting this certificate?
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 29 Jul 2015, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
I'm trying to search in the Lista di Leva more information about Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri, but i cannot complete the registration from this website http://ricerchefamiliari.lombardinelmon ... hstato.asp
If it's possible to share an account please send me through PM.
If it's possible to share an account please send me through PM.
- 17 Jul 2015, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Death certificate from Giovanni, now I pursuing to find his birth certificate and marriage, but no luck so far.
- 15 Jul 2015, 03:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
hi, Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri is my great-grandfather. He is the father of Jorge Silvestri, who is the father of Avelino Silvestre, who is the father of Euclides Silvestre, who is the father of Clarckson Silvestre, who is my father!
Hi Leticia!
Maybe we have the same ancestor, can you share the ...
Hi Leticia!
Maybe we have the same ancestor, can you share the ...
- 06 Sep 2014, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
I found a birth certificate from Frederico Silvestri, so I can confirm that his parents were Giovanni Giuseppe Maria Montanari Silvestri (Roncoferraro - Mantova - Italy) and Maria Teresa Montanari (Barbasso - Mantova - Italy). Can you help me find their records? Grandparents (father side) are ...
- 04 Aug 2014, 05:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Uptade found Giovanni, Teresa and Maria Manfredini ship (Rivadavia), they are on page 6 along with another children.
- 02 Aug 2014, 01:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
What is really strange it's the death certificate of Anselmo, there they have written Angela Novella. I don't wich one is the right one.
- 01 Aug 2014, 07:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Hi Ale,
I've seen your tree. I'll help a little. Names should be cleaned up to adhere to italian grammar.
* Giovane=young=jovem. seems an adjective about Giuseppe Silvestri. Since i can't see it in the one you posted, it's odd.
* Maria Montanari. in italy we do not attach the married surname ...
I've seen your tree. I'll help a little. Names should be cleaned up to adhere to italian grammar.
* Giovane=young=jovem. seems an adjective about Giuseppe Silvestri. Since i can't see it in the one you posted, it's odd.
* Maria Montanari. in italy we do not attach the married surname ...
- 01 Aug 2014, 07:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Uploading documents.
- 01 Aug 2014, 07:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Uploading documents.
- 01 Aug 2014, 07:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Thank you Marcas!
Yeah i think those corrections are the right ones, it's really hard to understand what they have written in those books.
I'm uploading the documents that I already found. And I think that Giovanni (João) Silvestri is this one https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/9S9Y-QQ9 because ...
Yeah i think those corrections are the right ones, it's really hard to understand what they have written in those books.
I'm uploading the documents that I already found. And I think that Giovanni (João) Silvestri is this one https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/9S9Y-QQ9 because ...
- 30 Jul 2014, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
After some more digging I found more information about my ancestors.
Uploaded the "new" family tree.
Uploaded the "new" family tree.
- 28 Jul 2014, 07:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8617
Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari
Hi! Me and my aunt narrowed these surnames as our italian ancestors Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti. But we weren't able to find much information about them. Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri I think he changed his name in Brazil to João Silvestri because the birth certificate of his sons, well he ...
- 25 Jul 2014, 06:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella/Rosseti
- Replies: 1
- Views: 816
Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella/Rosseti
Hi! In my research along with my aunt, we narrowed this Surnames as our ancestors. But we are not able and we don't know how to obtain the birth certificates, marriages, etc. Can you help me guys? I'm going to upload my family tree, to show what I already have.
A brazilian website (http://telmotomio ...
A brazilian website (http://telmotomio ...