Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
alesilvestri
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 05:45

Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Post by alesilvestri »

I found the Marriage Certificate from Giovanni Silvestri and Teresa Maria Montanari. So now I can confirm that Giovanni was born in 1841 and Teresa in 1848. Can you guys help me extract more information of it? And where should I send an email requesting this certificate?

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alesilvestri
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 05:45

Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Post by alesilvestri »

and the last page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
renata silvestri
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 21:01

Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Post by renata silvestri »

Hi, Angelo Silvestri (son of Giovanni Giuseppe Maria Silvestri) is my great grandfather.
LolliDrama
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Jul 2018, 05:50

Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Post by LolliDrama »

Have you any other information on the family Montanari? I am in search of Caterina Montanari of Montepagano/Roseta who married Emidio Di Luzio sometime in the early 1880s. Their children were Francesco, Giulio, Agostino, Luigi, and Clementina (perhaps more). Two of these children went to Brazil and picked coffee beans before moving to Philadelphia and raising families. I have had a very hard time tracing the name Montanari.
Thanks.
lorievans5674@gmail.com
Post Reply