Hello,
I am looking for someone in the US (or an English speaker in Italy) that can help me with application for my Italian Citizenship. Would like to work with a professional in this area, preferably someone on the West Coast of the US. If you do this type of work, please send me a link to your ...
Search found 9 matches
- 01 Jul 2017, 23:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Applying for Dual Citizenship US/Italian
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1332
- 21 Mar 2015, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3257
Re: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
Ciao,
Is it possible to search the online records for the birth certifcates of Fedele Losi & Paolo Losi? Both are children of Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano. I believe both would have to have been born between 1894 & 1898.
Grazie,
Joseph
Is it possible to search the online records for the birth certifcates of Fedele Losi & Paolo Losi? Both are children of Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano. I believe both would have to have been born between 1894 & 1898.
Grazie,
Joseph
- 13 Feb 2015, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3257
Re: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
I do have relatives in Roccella and will attempt to find more information about the year of Angela's death by writing to them.
Millie Grazie,
Joseph
Millie Grazie,
Joseph
- 13 Feb 2015, 20:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3257
Re: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
Millie Grazie!! How might a death Record for Angela Albano, Nicolo's wife, be found?
Joseph
Joseph
- 13 Feb 2015, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3257
Re: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
I have some belief that Nicolo died around 1910. I have no clear knowledge of when Angela passed. Sorry to not be of more help.
Joseph
Joseph
- 13 Feb 2015, 02:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3257
Re: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
Thank you for all your help. I would like to inquire if Death Certificates can be found for Nicolo Losi, and his wife Angela Albano? Both of Rocella Valdemone, Sicily.
- 11 Jan 2015, 00:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3257
Searching for Birth/Death Certificates of Losi Relatives
Hello kind friends,
I am looking for the birth, marriage and death certificates of the following individuals who were born in the Commune Roccella Valdemone, Messina, Sicily. All were likely born from 1890-1910.
All are children of Nicolo Losi and Angela Albano
Carmelo Losi, married to Maria Di ...
I am looking for the birth, marriage and death certificates of the following individuals who were born in the Commune Roccella Valdemone, Messina, Sicily. All were likely born from 1890-1910.
All are children of Nicolo Losi and Angela Albano
Carmelo Losi, married to Maria Di ...
- 06 Nov 2014, 07:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Any Information on Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2343
Re: Searching for Any Information on Nicolo Losi & Angela Al
Erudita,
I am sincerely thankful for this wealth of information, and so quickly! You are wonderful!
Mille Grazie,
Joseph
I am sincerely thankful for this wealth of information, and so quickly! You are wonderful!
Mille Grazie,
Joseph
- 06 Nov 2014, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Any Information on Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2343
Searching for Any Information on Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano
Hello,
My name is Joseph A. Losi. My grandfather was Antonio Losi. He was born in Roccella Valdemone on Aug 1st, 1883. He died near Buffalo, NY, U.S., on Sept 2nd, 1940. I have Antonio's death certificate. He was the eldest son of Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano. Presumable both Nicolo & Angela were ...
My name is Joseph A. Losi. My grandfather was Antonio Losi. He was born in Roccella Valdemone on Aug 1st, 1883. He died near Buffalo, NY, U.S., on Sept 2nd, 1940. I have Antonio's death certificate. He was the eldest son of Nicolo Losi & Angela Albano. Presumable both Nicolo & Angela were ...