Many thanks for all your help and advise
Grace
Search found 16 matches
- 31 Dec 2014, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help please with Piacenza
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1936
- 31 Dec 2014, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help please with Piacenza
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1936
Re: Help please with Piacenza
Hi Marty,
I now understand the family all came from Piacenza, the mother came from Morfasso the family name was Casarli ( Casali), the mother Caterina, the father Girolamo Bergonzi came from Grepparello.
(I have been told the information re South was a misleading), the parents were born between 1880 ...
I now understand the family all came from Piacenza, the mother came from Morfasso the family name was Casarli ( Casali), the mother Caterina, the father Girolamo Bergonzi came from Grepparello.
(I have been told the information re South was a misleading), the parents were born between 1880 ...
- 25 Dec 2014, 20:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help please with Piacenza
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1936
Help please with Piacenza
I am trying to help an old lady with her family tree, her family lived in Morfasso and Gropparello, before coming to UK, I understand the family were from the south, the father was Bergonzi born 1881and mother Casali, born 1883, would like to find a marriage.
Please where can I begin.
Please where can I begin.
- 04 Dec 2014, 09:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Translation Birth
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1949
Re: Help Translation Birth
Thank you, again
- 03 Dec 2014, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Translation Birth
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1949
Re: Help Translation Birth
Thank you all, now it makes sense, but what is the word after living in Gasperina- e da---,
- 03 Dec 2014, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Translation Birth
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1949
Help Translation Birth
Please can someone explain, from the Antenati records Births 1831, immagine 68, birth of Felcita Paparo 19/8/1831, her father Nicola Paparo age 36, mother Marianna Raspa age 32, please, what comes next living in Gasperina , what are the other words, is it a village, occupation.
I am not able to ...
I am not able to ...
- 28 Nov 2014, 23:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1018
Re: Death certificate
Marty thanks, I will take your advice and try to locate and book the films, hope to find other missing data.
Grace
Grace
- 28 Nov 2014, 17:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1018
Death certificate
I have a date for the death of Nicola Paparo he died 17/3/1834 in Gasperina Cantanzaro, I know the only records for that period on-line is for births.
Please can anyone help. many thanks
Please can anyone help. many thanks
- 27 Nov 2014, 10:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Gasperina again
- Replies: 0
- Views: 941
Gasperina again
This summer I spend the day in Gasperina.the 14th August the saint day, a cousin said the Paparo family came from "Iciani" maybe I make a mistake, but can not find this connection, please can anyone advise.
Many thanks
Many thanks
- 26 Nov 2014, 22:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Census
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3016
Re: Census
For some reason could not get into the website for Antenati , will try tomorrow.
- 26 Nov 2014, 21:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Census
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3016
Re: Census
Thanks I will check it now
- 22 Nov 2014, 15:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Census
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3016
Re: Census
Thanks again for the advice
- 22 Nov 2014, 13:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Census
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3016
Re: Census
My family names are Paparo, Paone, Voci for the moment
- 22 Nov 2014, 13:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Census
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3016
Re: Census
Thanks Marty,
I have never seen any census records for Italy, when did they start, any would be helpful at this time.
I have never seen any census records for Italy, when did they start, any would be helpful at this time.
- 21 Nov 2014, 20:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Census
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3016
Census
I would like to ask are there any census on line, for Italy , I would like to find a town called Gasperina in Calabria, many thanks