Search found 3 matches

by melanie427
29 Mar 2015, 21:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26905

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Marco here is Enids email address, she would like to hear from you.....this is her email address....eniddunning@gmail.com....hoping you two connect............
by melanie427
29 Mar 2015, 19:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26905

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Marco I am so glad that i heard from you I wasn't sure if I would...Your "cousin" Enid will be thrilled that you responded.. She has many pictures and actually lived with Ada and Augie and Bobby for several years when they were younger so she could give you much more info then I can about those ...
by melanie427
28 Mar 2015, 22:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26905

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

my name is Lillian , my sister was married to Robert Gentile......we never knew that there was a half brother......actually you are almost the same age as their first born son Robert..i would appreciate more information before I am comfortable telling you anything else, like your name,your mothers ...