Search found 22 matches
- 22 Sep 2015, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dual citizenship request at San Francisco Italian Consulate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2824
Re: Dual citizenship request at San Francisco Italian Consulate
My appointment is March 16, 2017!
- 22 Sep 2015, 22:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do I need a State or Federal apostille?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3069
Do I need a State or Federal apostille?
My parent's Marriage Certificate is from the U.S. Army in 1944. They were married on base at Fort Breckenridge in Kentucky. Certificate is signed by U.S. Army chaplain. Do I need a Federal or State apostille. My consulate is SF.
Thank you,
Gaeton
Thank you,
Gaeton
- 15 Sep 2015, 21:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dual citizenship request at San Francisco Italian Consulate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2824
Re: Dual citizenship request at San Francisco Italian Consulate
Thank you for your quick reply. That's good to know.
Gaeton
Gaeton
- 15 Sep 2015, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dual citizenship request at San Francisco Italian Consulate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2824
Dual citizenship request at San Francisco Italian Consulate
Does anyone have any experience with the Italian Consulate in San Francisco with regards to a request for dual citizenship via "iure sanguinis"?
Thank you,
Gaeton
Thank you,
Gaeton
- 29 Aug 2015, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Marty,
I received the birth certificates of both my grandparents via email pdf from the Comune di Notaresco address you gave me. It has the official stamp on it from the Comune. Is that considered an original and good enough for the consulate?
Thank you very much,
Gaeton
I received the birth certificates of both my grandparents via email pdf from the Comune di Notaresco address you gave me. It has the official stamp on it from the Comune. Is that considered an original and good enough for the consulate?
Thank you very much,
Gaeton
- 17 Aug 2015, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Does anyone have the address and email contact for Morro D'Oro to get birth records?
Thank you,
Gaeton
Thank you,
Gaeton
- 08 Aug 2015, 01:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
I am also a novice in this endeavor. There are people on this site with a great deal of experience and knowledge that will probably come forward and help you out. Start your own topic. Good luck.
- 03 Aug 2015, 22:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
When emailing questions to the Consulate in San Francisco, can they be written in English?
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 01 Aug 2015, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Thank you. I ordered copies today from USCIS.
- 31 Jul 2015, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
I have a photocopy of my grandfather's "United States of America Petition for Naturalization" signed and stamped. The date is 3 years after my father was born. Is that what they're looking for?
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 30 Jul 2015, 03:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
A question on the requests for Italian birth certificates. Can I send the requests letters via email to Comune di Notaresco or do I have to send them hard copies via mail? Thank you. You have been so helpful in this process. I'm sure I'll have more questions before this ends.
- 30 Jul 2015, 03:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
I thought so. Basically the honorary consul here stamps the visa applications but you still have to send the papers and passport to S.F. for final approval. Thank you.
- 30 Jul 2015, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Can I include my wife and 3 adult children in this request for dual citizenship and share the documents?
Gaeton
Gaeton
- 29 Jul 2015, 06:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
When I inquire for the birth certificates in Italy, can I assume that a photo copy of my driver's license or passport will suffice?
- 29 Jul 2015, 06:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10297
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
I live in Hawaii and we have an honorary consul here. The consul general is in San Francisco. Thanks again.