Search found 44 matches
- 12 Aug 2016, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6225
Re: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
Thanks Marty, can you show me the source as I know many men from Forino with those names that should show up on the list. Thank you again!
- 12 Aug 2016, 04:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6225
Re: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
I am looking for the Santucci and Galetta families of Forino. Thank you Marty!
- 11 Aug 2016, 22:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6225
Re: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
Hi Marty- It seems that this email address is for a commune in L'Aquila?
I am looking to figure out if the Liste di Leva is available online for Avellino province.
Thanks!
Matt
I am looking to figure out if the Liste di Leva is available online for Avellino province.
Thanks!
Matt
- 10 Aug 2016, 03:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6225
Re: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
Hi Marty-
I am so sorry but unfortunately I cannot seem to navigate this site. Can you help me figure out how to access the Liste di Leva for the province of Avellino (looking for Forino).
Thanks!
Matt
I am so sorry but unfortunately I cannot seem to navigate this site. Can you help me figure out how to access the Liste di Leva for the province of Avellino (looking for Forino).
Thanks!
Matt
- 09 Aug 2016, 19:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6225
Re: Liste di Leva for Potenza and Avellino?
Hi Marty-
Is this site still available? Seems like I am getting all kinds of errors now.
Thanks!
Matt
Is this site still available? Seems like I am getting all kinds of errors now.
Thanks!
Matt
- 08 Aug 2016, 19:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Salerno Marriage Santucci/Voccia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 931
Re: Salerno Marriage Santucci/Voccia
Great! Thank you Tessa!
- 08 Aug 2016, 18:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Salerno Marriage Santucci/Voccia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 931
Salerno Marriage Santucci/Voccia
Hi All-
After much needed help on this forum I was able to obtain a marriage record from Salerno.
The attached is the marriage of Vincenzo Santucci and Giovanna Voccia. Can you please take a look and let me know the dates, parents, names, witnesses names and any other points of interest? For ...
After much needed help on this forum I was able to obtain a marriage record from Salerno.
The attached is the marriage of Vincenzo Santucci and Giovanna Voccia. Can you please take a look and let me know the dates, parents, names, witnesses names and any other points of interest? For ...
- 10 Jun 2016, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1566
Re: Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records
Thanks suanj. Salerno replied back to me stating to just send via online and they will pick up at the Salerno Western Union location with the receipt number.
Can't wait to get my copies!
Can't wait to get my copies!
- 09 Jun 2016, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1566
Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records
Hi All-
I have not been able to find a clear answer on this topic. I have been advised to send a 9 Eur via Western Union for a record. I believe this means I should be sending an international money order. Do you know how I go about getting a money order in Eur? I went to my local Rite-Aid store ...
I have not been able to find a clear answer on this topic. I have been advised to send a 9 Eur via Western Union for a record. I believe this means I should be sending an international money order. Do you know how I go about getting a money order in Eur? I went to my local Rite-Aid store ...
- 25 Apr 2016, 18:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can anyone make out the mother's name?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 5540
Re: Can anyone make out the mother's name?
Do you see the same name of the mother in any of the 4 documents?
- 25 Apr 2016, 17:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can anyone make out the mother's name?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 5540
Re: Can anyone make out the mother's name?
Angela-
I am so sorry I took a break in research and I am just looking at your message. Attached are 3 other records with the father listed as Nicola Dell'Anno. Maybe you can see some similarities?
Thanks!
Matt
I am so sorry I took a break in research and I am just looking at your message. Attached are 3 other records with the father listed as Nicola Dell'Anno. Maybe you can see some similarities?
Thanks!
Matt
- 04 Dec 2015, 15:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with first name
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1200
Re: Help with first name
Thank you Tessa. Was thinking Rosa but looked more like Posa to me which was funny!
- 04 Dec 2015, 14:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with first name
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1200
Help with first name
Hi All-
Can you help with the first name here?
Thanks!
Matt
Can you help with the first name here?
Thanks!
Matt
- 24 Nov 2015, 02:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: 1st Marriage notes?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 985
1st Marriage notes?
Hi All-
Can you tell if there is any text here that mention's Franceco Bambaro's first marriage?
Thanks!
Matt
Can you tell if there is any text here that mention's Franceco Bambaro's first marriage?
Thanks!
Matt
- 12 Nov 2015, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Roccofluviane Civil Records?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 991
Roccofluviane Civil Records?
Hi All, I cannot seem to locate any records from Roccofluviane, Ascoli Picento, Marche online. Does anyone know of such a place where I can find anything?
Thanks!
Matt
Thanks!
Matt