Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
sandyman720
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 16:07

Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records

Post by sandyman720 »

Hi All-

I have not been able to find a clear answer on this topic. I have been advised to send a 9 Eur via Western Union for a record. I believe this means I should be sending an international money order. Do you know how I go about getting a money order in Eur? I went to my local Rite-Aid store and they said they only print money orders in $.

Thank you!

Matt
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records

Post by suanj »

I believe that on line is more easy to send money: https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send ... start.html
sending money to Italy, the amount in USD or IN RECEIVER'S CURRENCY (EUR) and it are also a chat on line that can help you...
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
sandyman720
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 16:07

Re: Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records

Post by sandyman720 »

Thanks suanj. Salerno replied back to me stating to just send via online and they will pick up at the Salerno Western Union location with the receipt number.

Can't wait to get my copies!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Western Union Money Orders for Civil Records

Post by suanj »

ok!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply