Search found 15 matches
- 05 Sep 2017, 19:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: marriage translation help DiBenedetto/Marcuccio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 950
Re: marriage translation help DiBenedetto/Marcuccio
mmogno thank you for the translation and your quick response!!
- 05 Sep 2017, 06:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: marriage translation help DiBenedetto/Marcuccio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 950
marriage translation help DiBenedetto/Marcuccio
I would appreciate if someone could help with the translation of the marriage record of DiBenedetto/Marcuccio in Family Search. The first part I could decipher the info that I need but it's the last 2 handwritten paragraphs I would appreciate help with. Here is the link:
https://www.familysearch ...
https://www.familysearch ...
- 20 Sep 2016, 05:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marcuccio marriage record translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1213
Re: Marcuccio marriage record translation
Thanks Tessa78 for the translation. What do you mean by (completed) after Maddelena Ponsillo's name?? Also, if that correction is correct that Diodato's father was Antonio not Stefano, that potentially makes a link I have been looking for. Thanks again.
- 19 Sep 2016, 20:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marcuccio marriage record translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1213
Marcuccio marriage record translation
I am looking for someone to help translate the marriage record of Diodato Marcuccio and Maria Maddalena Ponsillo particularly the dates and if there is any pertinent information in the last paragraph. Thank you. Here's the link: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-897F-332M?i=119&wc=MC55 ...
- 16 Jul 2016, 21:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Antonio Marcuccio birth record need help reading
- Replies: 2
- Views: 945
Re: Antonio Marcuccio birth record need help reading
Thanks Tessa78
Much appreciated
Much appreciated
- 16 Jul 2016, 05:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Antonio Marcuccio birth record need help reading
- Replies: 2
- Views: 945
Antonio Marcuccio birth record need help reading
Hi I need help reading the birth record of Antonio Marcuccio born 1866 in Caiazzo. The script is very light so any information that anyone can get from it I would appreciate. This is where it is located:
"Italia, Caserta, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Stato Civile (Tribunale), 1866-1929," images ...
"Italia, Caserta, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Stato Civile (Tribunale), 1866-1929," images ...
- 16 Apr 2016, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2772
Re: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
Hi,
I found Antonio's death record so I know his parents so now I will focus on finding Stefano's
THANK you SO much. I now have a different course to follow. It's just crazy what we believed
all these years is NOT TRUE.
I found Antonio's death record so I know his parents so now I will focus on finding Stefano's
THANK you SO much. I now have a different course to follow. It's just crazy what we believed
all these years is NOT TRUE.
- 16 Apr 2016, 22:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Antonia Marcuccio- need 2 records translated
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1160
Re: Antonia Marcuccio- need 2 records translated
Thanks so much Livio!! This makes sense now.
- 16 Apr 2016, 21:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2772
Re: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
Thanks both of you!! Because suanj gave the year I found the record as well :) just more confused now. Now I know that my GGF Stefano and Diodato had different parents so they were not brothers or half brothers like we always thought. Diodato's son, Raffaele, emigrated to the US in 1926 and on one ...
- 16 Apr 2016, 07:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Antonia Marcuccio- need 2 records translated
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1160
Antonia Marcuccio- need 2 records translated
I was wondering if anyone can help with translating 2 records on FamilySearch for Antonia Marcuccio? They are just 1 page apart. I would like each record summarized to see if it is the same person. The first record mentions Buenos Aires. Thank you.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-997J ...
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-997J ...
- 16 Apr 2016, 06:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2772
Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
I am looking for the siblings of my great grandfather, Stefano Marcuccio, born 1872 in Ruviano. Going through the birth and death records in Ruviano and Caiazzo on FamilySearch I was able to to find 5 other siblings. Stefano's parents are Antonio Marcuccio and Giovanna Lostritto. The only sibling ...
- 26 Oct 2015, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4287
Re: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
This is amazing!! Thank you so much for all this information. I now know my great-great-great grandparents names.
- 26 Oct 2015, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4287
Re: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
Marty thank you for the info. This is awesome. Now I feel I have a direction.
- 26 Oct 2015, 18:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4287
Re: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
Thanks Marty for your quick response and for the link to their marriage record. Now know he was born in Ruviano. Do you think a obituary for Antonio or Giovanna may exist which would list their other children besides Stefano?
- 26 Oct 2015, 06:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4287
Marcuccio family in Caserta, Italy
Hi I am looking for information regarding possible siblings of my great grandfather, Stefano Gaetano Marcuccio born in 1872. He married Palma Palladino (born 1870 in Caiazzo) and they emigrated to the US in 1892 settling in Derby, CT. I learned from his obituary that his father was Antonio Marcuccio ...