So Apostilled documents aren't the same as certified documents? Like, if I have my father's birth certificate in its original form, an apostille is something different from the stamp that's on there?
And I'm fairly certain I'll have to apply at the Detroit consulate (I live in Ohio).
Search found 7 matches
- 04 Mar 2016, 04:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Questions about Jure Sanguinis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5824
- 03 Mar 2016, 19:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Questions about Jure Sanguinis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5824
Questions about Jure Sanguinis
So I've determined already that I am eligible for this (like I have literally covered every base - I know I am eligible) so my questions aren't in regards to that.
I am collecting all of the relevant documents and I suppose I'm a bit confused about these translations and what they must entail and ...
I am collecting all of the relevant documents and I suppose I'm a bit confused about these translations and what they must entail and ...
- 18 Feb 2016, 21:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppina Angelucci
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1707
Giuseppina Angelucci
I'm trying to find information on a Giuseppina/Peppina/Josephine Angelucci, born 20 August 1884 in Italy. She immigrated to the US in 1907 and settled in Minersville, PA and married Silvio Sericola on 25 July 1907.
Her children's names are Frank, Teresa, Mary, and Helen. I have reason to believe ...
Her children's names are Frank, Teresa, Mary, and Helen. I have reason to believe ...
- 02 Feb 2016, 05:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading an Italian birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1948
Re: Help reading an Italian birth record
What's all that writing beneath where it says they named him Silvio?
- 02 Feb 2016, 05:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading an Italian birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1948
Re: Help reading an Italian birth record
Oh - my bad I forgot to specify. Silvio Sericola is my GG grandfather.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
- 30 Jan 2016, 05:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading an Italian birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1948
Help reading an Italian birth record
Would anyone be able to help me read the cursive writing of my GG grandfather's Italian birth record?
Translation would be nice but I mostly just need help with deciphering the handwritten stuff.
Many thanks!
Translation would be nice but I mostly just need help with deciphering the handwritten stuff.
Many thanks!
- 29 Jan 2016, 19:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding naturalization records
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5728
Help finding naturalization records
My great great grandfather Silvio Sericola immigrated to the US in 1902. He lived in Minersville, PA and married Josephine/Peppina Angelucci in 1907. Their first child, Frank, was born in 1908 (my great grandfather). Silvio was born on April 23 1880 in Castel del Monte, Abruzzo, Italy. On the 1910 ...