I'm trying to find information on a Giuseppina/Peppina/Josephine Angelucci, born 20 August 1884 in Italy. She immigrated to the US in 1907 and settled in Minersville, PA and married Silvio Sericola on 25 July 1907.
Her children's names are Frank, Teresa, Mary, and Helen. I have reason to believe her mother would have been named Mary/Maria, since Silvio parents were both Frank and Teresa (following traditional Italian naming customs).
What I'm looking for:
-records of her in Italy (although I don't know where she was born, which I realize is what makes this hard)
-her name on a passenger list (I've attached one that I think may be her - but I can't read what it says her brother's name is and it also has her age wrong; the passenger is listed as Maria Gppa Angelucci and her final destination and immigration year match the one I'm looking for, so it seems like this might be her)
-her death certificate in the US
If anyone is able to help or thinks they might have any information, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Giuseppina Angelucci
-
oxymoron00
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 29 Jan 2016, 19:26
Giuseppina Angelucci
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Giuseppina Angelucci
Brothers name is Tommaso town looks like Lama Dei Peligni
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Giuseppina Angelucci
Marty, I agree with your guess that the town is Lama del Peligni.
Oxymoron00, not sure if you have seen this marriage image.
Oxymoron00, not sure if you have seen this marriage image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
