Search found 2 matches

by miriam
14 May 2016, 13:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Macari Family Tree
Replies: 2
Views: 1584

Macari Family Tree

Hi I'm currently compiling my family tree and hoping to fill in some gaps. My maiden name is Miriam Macari, daughter of Emilio. My grandfather was Eugenio Macari and his wife was Allessandrina. My great grandfather and great grandmother were Dominico and Elizabeth and had chip shop and ice-cream ...
by miriam
12 May 2016, 23:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
Replies: 27
Views: 18867

Re: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS

Hi, I'm Miriam, daughter of Emilio and Maureen. My grandmother's name was definitely Alexanderina Vercesi and I remember her well! I never knew my grandfather, I think he died before I was born (I'm the youngest of my family). Both my parents have passed away, my father in February 1991 and my ...