Macari Family Tree
Macari Family Tree
Hi I'm currently compiling my family tree and hoping to fill in some gaps. My maiden name is Miriam Macari, daughter of Emilio. My grandfather was Eugenio Macari and his wife was Allessandrina. My great grandfather and great grandmother were Dominico and Elizabeth and had chip shop and ice-cream parlour on Harrington Street in Dublin. My father was an only child. If there are any descendents of Dominico and Elizabeth let me know. Their children were Eugenio, Marco, Maria Grazia, Adelina (Lena) and Louise (Louie).
Re: Macari Family Tree
Maybe contact this user on ancestry.com might have info
PG LINK
http://person.ancestry.com/tree/7398582 ... 7238/facts
Marty
PG LINK
http://person.ancestry.com/tree/7398582 ... 7238/facts
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Macari Family Tree
Hi Miriam,
I think we might have a connection. Just wonder did your father play the accordion?
Regards
Patrick
I think we might have a connection. Just wonder did your father play the accordion?
Regards
Patrick

