Hello sazzlynn-
Would you mind sharing where you found the records for St Paul's Church?
Search found 3 matches
- 03 Sep 2024, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Josephine Canella Cascio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18279
- 31 May 2024, 19:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians born abroad in the early 1800s
- Replies: 2
- Views: 424
Re: Italians born abroad in the early 1800s
Thanks for your question -
I believe at least one of his marriages was in Chile in 1892 but the marriage record does not indicate if it was his first or second marriage.
I have some reason to believe that he was married prior to 1892 and he lived in Constantinople (there are two children ...
I believe at least one of his marriages was in Chile in 1892 but the marriage record does not indicate if it was his first or second marriage.
I have some reason to believe that he was married prior to 1892 and he lived in Constantinople (there are two children ...
- 27 May 2024, 18:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians born abroad in the early 1800s
- Replies: 2
- Views: 424
Italians born abroad in the early 1800s
Hello -
I'm trying to locate the birth records of a man born in 1842 in Mariupol, Ukraine. His father was a Genovese merchant and was living in the area when his son was born.
A sibling had his 1838 birth registered in the family's Italian hometown in 1875 when he was getting married in the town ...
I'm trying to locate the birth records of a man born in 1842 in Mariupol, Ukraine. His father was a Genovese merchant and was living in the area when his son was born.
A sibling had his 1838 birth registered in the family's Italian hometown in 1875 when he was getting married in the town ...