Search found 2 matches
- 05 Jul 2016, 13:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Family Search
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1523
Re: Italian Family Search
Balenieri sounds of course Italian, so I think the spelling is right. Anyway I would say that is a very uncommon surname. In familysearch.org there are no records for Rovinj (in Italian Rovigno) at the indicated year, unfortunatly. The only things I found is the brother emigrated in Australia, but ...
- 05 Jul 2016, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives in Catania Sicily
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1307
Re: Looking for relatives in Catania Sicily
I am sure that you have already tried this way, but simply searching for Ferlito Alfio in the phone book of Catania, there are 6 results. This is the link with address and phone:
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs=ferlito+alfio&dv=ct
You can try to contact them. There are other also in ...
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs=ferlito+alfio&dv=ct
You can try to contact them. There are other also in ...