Search found 20 matches
- 28 Feb 2018, 22:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3015
Re: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
I know I keep saying this, but I really am truly grateful. You’ve been a huge help
- 28 Feb 2018, 20:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3015
Re: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
Here is one that could be his parents' marriage record:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CS86-SW2H?i=2684&cat=730190
Wow, thank you so much!!! You just saved me tons of time searching through the records. Any chance you can read the maiden names and parents names? It looks like ...
- 27 Feb 2018, 22:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3015
Re: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
Ok. I'm wondering if they were actually cousins that married each other. Thanks a ton!
- 27 Feb 2018, 22:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3015
Re: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
Also, was it common for the mothers' maiden names to not be mentioned, or was Antonia's last name really Mingoia and Grazia's last name Pitisi?
- 27 Feb 2018, 22:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3015
Re: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
Wow, thank you so much for translating! That's exactly what I was assuming happened but I just wanted to double check. Now I'm back to my 6th great grandparents in my tree. Thanks again!
- 27 Feb 2018, 22:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage record from 1768
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3015
Need help translating marriage record from 1768
Hi everyone, I'd appreciate it if someone could translate the upper right corner marriage record (for Salvatore Mingoia). Thank you so much!!!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=730190
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=730190
- 16 Dec 2017, 05:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mingoia/Messina MARRIAGE translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 974
Re: Mingoia/Messina MARRIAGE translation
Great thank you so much!
- 15 Dec 2017, 18:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mingoia/Messina MARRIAGE translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 974
Mingoia/Messina MARRIAGE translation
Hello everyone! I am hoping someone could help me translate the marriage record in the top right spot of the following document. I believe it is for my ancestors, Matteo Mingoia and Giuseppa Messina in Mussomeli. Any information such as date, their parents names, etc would be very much appreciated ...
- 13 Sep 2017, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3212
Re: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
Thank you so much Marty, it is greatly appreciated!
- 12 Sep 2017, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3212
Re: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
Also, why would Salvatrice's last name be Constanzo instead of Messina?
- 12 Sep 2017, 19:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3212
Re: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
Hi Marty,
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately I don't have their baptism records but I do have their death records. You can see them at the following links:
Francesco - http://i.imgur.com/iFKPsEV.jpg
Salvatore - https://i.imgur.com/m59BtKX.jpg
I thought that the mother's name looked like ...
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately I don't have their baptism records but I do have their death records. You can see them at the following links:
Francesco - http://i.imgur.com/iFKPsEV.jpg
Salvatore - https://i.imgur.com/m59BtKX.jpg
I thought that the mother's name looked like ...
- 11 Sep 2017, 20:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3212
Need help finding info about my Mingoia tree
Hi everyone, I'm reaching out because I've hit a wall in my research. I'm hoping to find out the parents of my 4th great grandfather named Matteo Mingoia or any other info about him in addition to what I have. Here's what I know so far:
He was born mid to late 1700s and was from Mussomeli in ...
He was born mid to late 1700s and was from Mussomeli in ...
- 06 Apr 2017, 17:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info for Salvatore Mancuso
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2897
Re: Need help finding info for Salvatore Mancuso
There are some birth records are missing online of Cassano allo Ionio so I would send for his birth record and marriage record send no money and a photo id
E-Mail: s.pennini@comune.cassanoalloionio.cs.it
Comune di Cassano allo Ionio
Via Amendola, 1,
87011 Cassano Allo Ionio (CS)
Italy
OGGETTO ...
- 06 Apr 2017, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info for Salvatore Mancuso
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2897
Re: Need help finding info for Salvatore Mancuso
Checked page by page through the 1894 Births in Cassano al Jonio (1893 missing) and only found a Gaetano Mancuso born to Gabrielle Mancuso and Maria Teresa Di Pressa [at image 1044 in the Nati 1894]
Possible relative?
#269, bottom left
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L97V-ZQN3?mode ...
- 06 Apr 2017, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info for Salvatore Mancuso
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2897
Re: Need help finding info for Salvatore Mancuso
Hi there Jackie!
Unfortunately, the records for Cassano all'ionio are not online as far as I can see. But you already have so much information to go on. You can do one of two things at this stage you can contact the comune direct at Cassano at the office of the Anagrafe. If you don't speak ...