Search found 3 matches

by mlee84
19 Feb 2021, 14:27
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Italian name change document
Replies: 3
Views: 1563

Re: Italian name change document

Ive been doing my own research for my family too and I am still trying to catch up on it. I know my grabdfather's name was Giuseppe Bevilacqua, but summarizing from what i have found, it looks like my great great grandfather's name on ellis island was written down as "Beve Lacqua" for first, and ...
by mlee84
14 Nov 2016, 05:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
Replies: 35
Views: 32099

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

I thing was know that the last time any posted on here was many yrs ago. But I am related to the bevilacqua family from Arzignano, Italy and have receently just started my reaearch on my ancestory of this family. I am the edlest great great granddaughter of angelo & romona bevilacqua.

any ...
by mlee84
12 Nov 2016, 19:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
Replies: 35
Views: 32099

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

I know that this was psoted many years ago but I have reason to believe i my be your relative. angelo bevilacqua is my great great grandfather. if we are on the "same" angelo bevilacqua. I hope you see this post