Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
bevilacqua
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Post by bevilacqua »

Hi Valarie - even though I have been on the web-site since 2007 I have not posted much or knew how to do the PM. Thanks for that information. This is great that it looks very promising that Katie and I may be cousins. What are the chances that I would get s response from a post that I did in 2007? WOW! I guess that means never give up!!
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Post by vj »

bevilacqua wrote:...What are the chances that I would get s response from a post that I did in 2007? WOW! I guess that means never give up!!
I agree never give up.
One of the great things about the Forum is that it pops up often in google surname searches :D .
Valarie
User avatar
calee3939
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 04:09

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Post by calee3939 »

Hi Cheri,

I attempted to send you a private message. Let me know if you didn't receive it, and I'll try again :)

Katie
User avatar
calee3939
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 04:09

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Post by calee3939 »

Hi Cheri - just want to make sure you got my last message. I included my email.

Katie
mlee84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Nov 2016, 19:25
Location: Michigan/Wisconsin

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Post by mlee84 »

I know that this was psoted many years ago but I have reason to believe i my be your relative. angelo bevilacqua is my great great grandfather. if we are on the "same" angelo bevilacqua. I hope you see this post
mlee84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Nov 2016, 19:25
Location: Michigan/Wisconsin

Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily

Post by mlee84 »

I thing was know that the last time any posted on here was many yrs ago. But I am related to the bevilacqua family from Arzignano, Italy and have receently just started my reaearch on my ancestory of this family. I am the edlest great great granddaughter of angelo & romona bevilacqua.

any information on furthering my search would be greatly appreciated>:) im not sure if any relatives of mine still are involved in this research. I also was born and raised in the Iron Mt area.

thank You!

Mira
Post Reply