Hey Raphael !!!
This is wild. Geremio Di Donato is also MY Great- Grandfather!
I googled his name trying to get his birth certificate just like you because i want to get an Italian Passport.
Did you ever locate the Geremio and Annunziata's Birth certificate?
I would love to chat with you. I hope ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Jan 2017, 11:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7053
- 19 Jan 2017, 11:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7053
Re: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
Hey Raphael !!!
This is wild. Geremio Di Donato is also MY Great- Grandfather!
I googled his name trying to get his birth certificate just like you because i want to get an Italian Passport.
Did you ever locate the Geremio and Annunziata's Birth certificate?
I would love to chat with you. I hope ...
This is wild. Geremio Di Donato is also MY Great- Grandfather!
I googled his name trying to get his birth certificate just like you because i want to get an Italian Passport.
Did you ever locate the Geremio and Annunziata's Birth certificate?
I would love to chat with you. I hope ...