Search found 2 matches

by vbaietto
25 May 2017, 00:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lemie Italy...Baietto or Bajetto family
Replies: 1
Views: 985

Lemie Italy...Baietto or Bajetto family

I'm helping my husband and his family research the Baietto family tree. We were able to travel to Lemie Italy and see area where my husbands great grandfather came from before immigrating to the US. We spoke to other Baietto's in Lemie and I am trying to connect how we are all related. Does anyone ...
by vbaietto
28 Mar 2017, 04:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for surname: Baietto
Replies: 14
Views: 12843

Re: Looking for surname: Baietto

Headed to Turin and then Lemie Italy to look up more info on the Baietto Family. Helping my husband and his Uncle and Brothers find more about the family. Since this forum was started more than 10 years ago I am wondering if anyone has any updated information we could use when we go over there next ...