Search found 3 matches

by alarson29
13 Apr 2017, 16:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Translation of Italian Birth Registration please
Replies: 7
Views: 2302

Re: Translation of Italian Birth Registration please


She signed the birth act as Maria Causa the writing says the birth act was read and presented to the witnesses and signed no mention of orphanage or where she was sent
Did she marry in Italy perhaps her parents recognized her before she married

Marty


Marty:

No my grandmother did not marry in ...
by alarson29
11 Apr 2017, 16:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Translation of Italian Birth Registration please
Replies: 7
Views: 2302

Re: Translation of Italian Birth Registration please

Thank you so very much. I was able to translate most of the document but am still having a hard time with some portions. I am attaching the document. I specifically am trying to translate the midwives name and also to determine the lower portion of the birth registration for my great grandmother ...
by alarson29
06 Apr 2017, 15:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Translation of Italian Birth Registration please
Replies: 7
Views: 2302

Translation of Italian Birth Registration please

I would be very appreciative if someone would be able to translate my great grandmother's birth certificate from Italian to English. I have the document in a pdf and can send. So very grateful to those in Genoa, Italy whom were able to find and e-mail me the certificate.