Search found 21 matches
- 18 Jan 2018, 02:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two pictures in Sicily?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3111
Re: Two pictures in Sicily?
Is this a picture of just the one monument with the word "Girgenti" on it? I looked at it again and it looks like that is the first picture for definite sure. Does anyone know where the second monument is?
- 18 Jan 2018, 02:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two pictures in Sicily?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3111
Re: Two pictures in Sicily?
THANK YOU! Everyone here is always so fast and helpful, I appreciate all the information. I look forward to adding these monuments to the list of things we be sure to visit!
Appreciate your time and help!
-Susan
Appreciate your time and help!
-Susan
- 17 Jan 2018, 19:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two pictures in Sicily?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3111
Re: Two pictures in Sicily?
Also, are they city markers or grave sites? I do have relatives with the last name of Girgente but also know that people may have been named for the cities they lived in.
- 17 Jan 2018, 19:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two pictures in Sicily?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3111
Two pictures in Sicily?
I think I have attached two pictures of my great grandfather in Italy in the 1950's or so. My husband and I are planning a trip and I'd like to go to these same places since I believe they are part of my ancestry. My first guess is somewhere in Agrigento, Sicily. If there is anyone who knows and can ...
- 15 May 2017, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
I have been trying to post to this page for two days and it didn't work so, hopefully, today it will. I just wanted to again thank all of you for helping me out. If my husband and I ever get to Sicily this will make the trip all that more meaningful. I am learning a lot about my ancestors and ...
- 11 May 2017, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
I just made it to the picture page!! I don't know who they all are but I love them already! I hope that the Frank who was inquiring before is still watching this thread. His Francesco may have just popped up.
- 11 May 2017, 16:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
I have to say, you all have helped me a lot more than the Family History Library did both with research and with information. I visited the OC branch with my mom a few weeks back trying to find this information and they couldn't find any more than I had already. I feel like the helper I had was ...
- 11 May 2017, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
Oh my goodness...I want to cry with happiness. Thank you so much! Today is an easy day for me so I am going to take some time and read all the information this group has given me in much depth. I am going to print it, write it out and log it all. I am going to learn from it all and hopefully get ...
- 11 May 2017, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
So, just a general question if I may. How did you find those documents on Familysearch so easily? I spent at least a month looking on that site for the information you found so easily. So they are there- I just don't know how to access them. Any help with that would be great so I can try to find the ...
- 11 May 2017, 01:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
THANK YOU so much!!!! I am so excited and happy! Thank you! To all of you! For all of your help, patience with me, the sharing of your expertise and your support. I am SO happy I decided to try this website and, as I said before, if I could hug you all I would! I may need help with some of the ...
- 10 May 2017, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
Thank you MMongo!! Is this Stefano related to me? This may be the "Plaque" Stefano from earlier in our posts. I am having the hardest time separating all of them!!
- 10 May 2017, 22:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
I just want to again say Thank You to you all! I have just added these names to the Ancestry tree (hoping I have them right) and am excited to share my father's fathers side with him and my aunts.
I now just need to transfer the links to the documents to Ancestry. I appreciate SO much how clearly ...
I now just need to transfer the links to the documents to Ancestry. I appreciate SO much how clearly ...
- 10 May 2017, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
You are not kidding about numbering the Stefanos!! I am so confused trying to add these to my ancestry chart. I am not even going to get into Giuseppe Crisafulli right now (who I think is Antonino's brother).
For now, Just to clarify: Carmela has a father AND a husband named Stefano Crisafulli ...
For now, Just to clarify: Carmela has a father AND a husband named Stefano Crisafulli ...
- 10 May 2017, 01:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
Angela- sorry, he was born in 1824. According tot he paper anyway.
- 10 May 2017, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefano Crisafulli
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11235
Re: Stefano Crisafulli
Frank-
Those names do not sound familiar but I will not count them out. I found a Felix Crisafulli that I would never have guessed was a part of my tree except for the DNA test on Ancestry. Turns out he is my GGF father's brother...I think. If I find any of those names on my tree I will let you know ...
Those names do not sound familiar but I will not count them out. I found a Felix Crisafulli that I would never have guessed was a part of my tree except for the DNA test on Ancestry. Turns out he is my GGF father's brother...I think. If I find any of those names on my tree I will let you know ...