Search found 2 matches

by annettepr
03 Aug 2017, 03:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trieste surnames: Redemont and Bus?
Replies: 0
Views: 3839

Trieste surnames: Redemont and Bus?

Hello, I just found out that one of my ancestors was born in Trieste, Italy, and migrated to Puerto Rico around 1817. In his naturalization records it is stated that his parents' names were Pedro Bus (in other records it is written Buz) and Juana Redemont . Are these Trieste surnames? Typically ...
by annettepr
27 May 2017, 22:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Alaxi? village in Genoa
Replies: 2
Views: 2133

Alaxi? village in Genoa

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am working on my family tree and found an ancestor who was born in Genoa in a town or village which seems to be Alaxi, but I just cannot find a village with that name in Italy. Can anyone help me identify the correct name of the town? I enclose the baptism ...