Alaxi? village in Genoa

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
annettepr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 May 2017, 22:13

Alaxi? village in Genoa

Post by annettepr »

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am working on my family tree and found an ancestor who was born in Genoa in a town or village which seems to be Alaxi, but I just cannot find a village with that name in Italy. Can anyone help me identify the correct name of the town? I enclose the baptism certificate which he submitted for naturalization request in Puerto Rico. Thanks in advance for any help.
Attachments
Jose Trilla.jpg
Jose Trilla.jpg
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Alaxi? village in Genoa

Post by PippoM »

I'd say it's the church of Sant'Ambrogio in the town of Alassio, diocese of Albenga.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Nighyiun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 05:45

Re: Alaxi? village in Genoa

Post by Nighyiun »

You can give us more examples of the issues raised.
Post Reply