I haven't found anyone on this forum with FOIA issues when requesting through USCIS, so I think I'll go ahead and do it and hope for the best.
Search found 5 matches
- 31 Jul 2017, 21:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS records requests and FOIA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4128
Re: USCIS records requests and FOIA
Awesome, thanks for the info!
I haven't found anyone on this forum with FOIA issues when requesting through USCIS, so I think I'll go ahead and do it and hope for the best.
I haven't found anyone on this forum with FOIA issues when requesting through USCIS, so I think I'll go ahead and do it and hope for the best.
- 31 Jul 2017, 20:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS records requests and FOIA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4128
USCIS records requests and FOIA
Hi all,
Still chugging along on gathering documents for a 1948 case.
I need to request my great grandparents' certificates of naturalization from USCIS. I have all required information, including certificate numbers. However, I'm a bit confused about how FOIA plays into all this. From USCIS's ...
Still chugging along on gathering documents for a 1948 case.
I need to request my great grandparents' certificates of naturalization from USCIS. I have all required information, including certificate numbers. However, I'm a bit confused about how FOIA plays into all this. From USCIS's ...
- 17 Jul 2017, 17:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS: certificate number to request naturalization certificate and timeline
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1897
Re: USCIS: certificate number to request naturalization certificate and timeline
Awesome, thank you both! 
- 06 Jul 2017, 03:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS: certificate number to request naturalization certificate and timeline
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1897
USCIS: certificate number to request naturalization certificate and timeline
Hi there!
I am currently gathering documents to pursue a 1948 case with Luigi Paiano. I would like to make a request to USCIS for my great-grandfather’s naturalization certificate, to prove that he was indeed an American citizen at the time of my grandfather’s birth and demonstrate why I am ...
I am currently gathering documents to pursue a 1948 case with Luigi Paiano. I would like to make a request to USCIS for my great-grandfather’s naturalization certificate, to prove that he was indeed an American citizen at the time of my grandfather’s birth and demonstrate why I am ...
- 09 Jun 2017, 03:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligibility: jure sanguinis or 1948 case?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2748
Eligibility: jure sanguinis or 1948 case?
Buongiorno !
First time poster here, trying to figure out if I qualify for Italian citizenship jure sanguinis or if I have a 1948 case on my hands. I’ve gotten a bit lost in all the jure sanguinis rules, so I thought I’d post here to see what you fine folks have to say.
My mother’s side of the ...
First time poster here, trying to figure out if I qualify for Italian citizenship jure sanguinis or if I have a 1948 case on my hands. I’ve gotten a bit lost in all the jure sanguinis rules, so I thought I’d post here to see what you fine folks have to say.
My mother’s side of the ...