Biff, thank you.
For antenati I was not looking in the allegati. I know now to look there also.
You're awesome.
Search found 6 matches
- 27 Mar 2019, 19:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Damiani marriage
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1576
- 27 Mar 2019, 15:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Damiani marriage
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1576
Damiani marriage
Hi,
Hoping someone can help me, for my uncle. I've located his grand father's birth record and am trying to track down his parent's marriage record. I've searched familysearch and cannot locate that. If you have tips or can offer assistance, I would be grateful.
Primo D Damiani - born 10/7/1885 ...
Hoping someone can help me, for my uncle. I've located his grand father's birth record and am trying to track down his parent's marriage record. I've searched familysearch and cannot locate that. If you have tips or can offer assistance, I would be grateful.
Primo D Damiani - born 10/7/1885 ...
- 03 Aug 2017, 18:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth records in Calabria?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2748
Re: Birth records in Calabria?
You are all the best. I, as well as my friend, thank you.
- 03 Aug 2017, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth records in Calabria?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2748
Birth records in Calabria?
Hello,
I tried searching a few of the common search engines and did not see the ability to view images from Calabria, specially the Cosenza area.
I was trying to help a friend locate her grandfather's birth record in Maiera (10-10-1895 Augido Russo).
Can anyone point me in the direction where I ...
I tried searching a few of the common search engines and did not see the ability to view images from Calabria, specially the Cosenza area.
I was trying to help a friend locate her grandfather's birth record in Maiera (10-10-1895 Augido Russo).
Can anyone point me in the direction where I ...
- 15 Jun 2017, 22:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing my great-grandparents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2451
Re: Tracing my great-grandparents
Thanks for the help.
I like that I am able to order more film to search farther!
Take care.
I like that I am able to order more film to search farther!
Take care.
- 14 Jun 2017, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing my great-grandparents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2451
Tracing my great-grandparents
Hello,
My husband has come here for assistance and recommended that I inquire about having a helping hand.
For father's day, I created an ancestry book for my dad with pictures, the family tree, and print outs of records. We were successful tracing back 8 generations on my father's mother's side ...
My husband has come here for assistance and recommended that I inquire about having a helping hand.
For father's day, I created an ancestry book for my dad with pictures, the family tree, and print outs of records. We were successful tracing back 8 generations on my father's mother's side ...