Hi,
Hoping someone can help me, for my uncle. I've located his grand father's birth record and am trying to track down his parent's marriage record. I've searched familysearch and cannot locate that. If you have tips or can offer assistance, I would be grateful.
Primo D Damiani - born 10/7/1885 in Campoformidio, Udine. He was the eldest of his sibilings from what I was able to find. His parents are Alessio and Lucia Bartolosso.
Grazie!
Stef
Damiani marriage
Re: Damiani marriage
This is the ten year marriage index; there is a listing for a Damiani, Alessio 1884, Part II, #5
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Unfortunately the Part II records appear to be missing from 1884
I also checked the Pubblicazioni and not there either.
Biff
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Unfortunately the Part II records appear to be missing from 1884
I also checked the Pubblicazioni and not there either.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Damiani marriage
Found this in the 1884 Allegati documents. It's a copy of their marriage in the comune of Arzene. Note spelling of Lucia's surname is Bortolosso.
Header sheet followed by three pages; toggle forward.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Marriage, 17 Dec 1884
Groom: Alessio Damiani, 24, single, a farmer, born and living in Campoformido, son of Guglielmo and Maria Bertuzzi
Bride: Lucia Bortolosso, 23, single, farmer, born and living in Arzene, daughter of the deceased Angelo and the deceased Marianna Pagnuco.
Biff
Header sheet followed by three pages; toggle forward.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Marriage, 17 Dec 1884
Groom: Alessio Damiani, 24, single, a farmer, born and living in Campoformido, son of Guglielmo and Maria Bertuzzi
Bride: Lucia Bortolosso, 23, single, farmer, born and living in Arzene, daughter of the deceased Angelo and the deceased Marianna Pagnuco.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Damiani marriage
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Damiani marriage
Lucia's father Angelo's Arzene 1884 death
Died 5 Apr 1884; father Michele, no mother on act; widow of Marianna Pagnuco
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
Biff
Died 5 Apr 1884; father Michele, no mother on act; widow of Marianna Pagnuco
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Damiani marriage
Lucia's mother Marianana Pagnuco's 1882 death act
Died 11 Sep 1882
Parents Francesco and Rosa Vidon
Wife of Angelo Bortolosso
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
Biff
Died 11 Sep 1882
Parents Francesco and Rosa Vidon
Wife of Angelo Bortolosso
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Damiani marriage
Biff, thank you.
For antenati I was not looking in the allegati. I know now to look there also.
You're awesome.
For antenati I was not looking in the allegati. I know now to look there also.
You're awesome.
Re: Damiani marriage
Alessio father Guglielmo's 1896 death act
Died 16 Jul 1886
Parents Giuseppe and Agostina Micelli
Husband of Maria Bertuzzi
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Biff
Died 16 Jul 1886
Parents Giuseppe and Agostina Micelli
Husband of Maria Bertuzzi
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"

