Search found 5 matches
- 01 Jul 2017, 20:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: 19th Century Palermo Parishes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3105
Re: 19th Century Palermo Parishes
Thank you Marty, I believe these records are unavailable on line. Is my interpretation correct?
- 01 Jul 2017, 20:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Angelo Palermo City Center
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1137
Re: D'Angelo Palermo City Center
Excellent. I sent the email out this morning. I thank you very much for your assistance Adelfio!
- 30 Jun 2017, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Angelo Palermo City Center
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1137
D'Angelo Palermo City Center
Hello,
I am trying to find the parents of a Giuseppe D'Angelo, whom I believe was born in the Uff.1 Area of Palermo in 1879. I know many of the surrounding facts about him, but I cannot seem to find even documentation to prove that I have found the right Giuseppe D'Angelo, among the many others ...
I am trying to find the parents of a Giuseppe D'Angelo, whom I believe was born in the Uff.1 Area of Palermo in 1879. I know many of the surrounding facts about him, but I cannot seem to find even documentation to prove that I have found the right Giuseppe D'Angelo, among the many others ...
- 29 Jun 2017, 23:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: 19th Century Palermo Parishes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3105
19th Century Palermo Parishes
Hello,
I have a basic question about life in Palermo around 1900. That is, where did the people living in the heart of the city go to church. The thought came to me as I attempted to check the parish records of Palermo for ancestry purposes only to find that there are hardly any records at all for ...
I have a basic question about life in Palermo around 1900. That is, where did the people living in the heart of the city go to church. The thought came to me as I attempted to check the parish records of Palermo for ancestry purposes only to find that there are hardly any records at all for ...
- 28 Jun 2017, 23:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo, Sicily Uff. 1 D'Angelo Assistance
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2570
Palermo, Sicily Uff. 1 D'Angelo Assistance
Hello,
I am researching a Giuseppe D'Angelo, who was married to an Antonina Baiamonte sometime around 1900, i believe in Palermo. My goal is to locate the marriage certificate so I can verify the names of his parents.
Some clues I have include:
Antonina, his wife, was born on June 13, 1879 per ...
I am researching a Giuseppe D'Angelo, who was married to an Antonina Baiamonte sometime around 1900, i believe in Palermo. My goal is to locate the marriage certificate so I can verify the names of his parents.
Some clues I have include:
Antonina, his wife, was born on June 13, 1879 per ...