D'Angelo Palermo City Center

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
corrigandj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 22:34

D'Angelo Palermo City Center

Post by corrigandj »

Hello,

I am trying to find the parents of a Giuseppe D'Angelo, whom I believe was born in the Uff.1 Area of Palermo in 1879. I know many of the surrounding facts about him, but I cannot seem to find even documentation to prove that I have found the right Giuseppe D'Angelo, among the many others born in Palermo around that time. I also know.

His Future Wife, Antonina Baiamonte, was born in Palermo on 13 June 1879 uff.1 per indices by Hugh Tornabene.

His Eldest Daughter, Francesca D'Angelo, was born in Palermo on 18 November 1901 uff.1 per the same indices.

His next Daughter, Giuseppina D'Angelo, was born in Palermo on 13 October 1903 uff. 1 per the same indices.

I have reason to believe from records later in his life that his birthdate is August 4th, 1879. However, I cannot be certain that's correct. Research of the same indices from Hugh Tornabene have come up empty, so my thinking is that finding his marriage certificate might be my best option. I've tried searching for the birth certificates of his two daughters in the hope that perhaps his parents were mentioned. I have not had luck finding those either. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: D'Angelo Palermo City Center

Post by adelfio »

Send this email request to get your parents information with a photo id

Archivio di Stato di Palermo
Via Vittorio Emanuele, 31
90133 Palermo (PA)
Italy

Email: as-pa@beniculturali.it

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio di Giuseppe D'Angelo e Antonina Baiamonte

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Palermo . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di matrimoni di queste persone:
Nome e cognome del marito: Giuseppe D'Angelo
Nome e cognome della moglie: Antonina Baiamonte di Cosimo e Giuseppa Immesi
Luogo di matrimonio: Palermo ( uff#1 )
Data di matrimonio: 1896-1900
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID


Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
corrigandj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 22:34

Re: D'Angelo Palermo City Center

Post by corrigandj »

Excellent. I sent the email out this morning. I thank you very much for your assistance Adelfio!
Post Reply