I am trying to find t
what region and city in Italy from my Nonno and Nonna?
Search found 5 matches
- 10 Dec 2017, 09:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Famiglia Montone-
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2465
- 09 Dec 2017, 22:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Famiglia Montone-
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2465
Re: Famiglia Montone-
Thank you Marty!!
How about the NOno?? MOntone??
How about the NOno?? MOntone??
- 09 Dec 2017, 15:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Famiglia Montone-
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2465
Famiglia Montone-
I would like to know WHAT CITY MY GRANDPARENTS ARE FROM MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME IS:
RENATO MONTONE-- NONNO
PADRE - FRANCISCO MONTONE
MADRE - MARIETTA RULLI
PLEASE ANY INFORMATION , I KNOW THEY CAME TO BRAZIL I NEED THE CITY FROM ITALY , ANY HELP .... THANK SO MUCH
RENATO MONTONE-- NONNO
PADRE - FRANCISCO MONTONE
MADRE - MARIETTA RULLI
PLEASE ANY INFORMATION , I KNOW THEY CAME TO BRAZIL I NEED THE CITY FROM ITALY , ANY HELP .... THANK SO MUCH
- 28 Jul 2017, 16:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Famiglia Migliore
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2237
Famiglia Migliore
Hello My name is Leo , I am trying to obtain information on :
Maria Migliore ( Maiden name) married name Maria Migliore Di maio (abruzzi or Campania)
Birth 15 March 1895- Italy
Death 21 Jan 1978 Vineland, New Jersey
I went several times to Trenton but the death date is wrong from her stone ...
Maria Migliore ( Maiden name) married name Maria Migliore Di maio (abruzzi or Campania)
Birth 15 March 1895- Italy
Death 21 Jan 1978 Vineland, New Jersey
I went several times to Trenton but the death date is wrong from her stone ...
- 25 Jul 2017, 20:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Di maio family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1862
Di maio family
hello all, My name is Leo I am new on this , I am trying to find the city of our great-grandfather in Italy . Is any ano can help us?
Andrea Di Maio
birth 25 april 1887-- POssible Napoli , pescara, I don't know
death 7 may 1955-- camden , nj
Immigrated 21 years of age 1907 or 1908 year( different ...
Andrea Di Maio
birth 25 april 1887-- POssible Napoli , pescara, I don't know
death 7 may 1955-- camden , nj
Immigrated 21 years of age 1907 or 1908 year( different ...