Famiglia Migliore

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
lcristiano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 20:15

Famiglia Migliore

Post by lcristiano »

Hello My name is Leo , I am trying to obtain information on :

Maria Migliore ( Maiden name) married name Maria Migliore Di maio (abruzzi or Campania)

Birth 15 March 1895- Italy

Death 21 Jan 1978 Vineland, New Jersey

I went several times to Trenton but the death date is wrong from her stone . Today I am trying to get Info from the funeral Parlor which it is been sold it.

I need name of her parents or any record as far whe she came from city? Parent's names? year? Ship ?? ANything?? Please I am going nutts on this!!

Thank you

Leo Cristiano
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Migliore

Post by suanj »

leo, but you are sure abt her birthdate?
I found a possible 1920 census : ( sorry is in italian)

Andrew Demio
[Andrew DiMaio]
[Andrew Demis]

Età:
32

Anno di nascita:
circa 1888

Luogo di nascita:
Italy (Italia)

Residenza nel 1920:
Camden Ward 7, Camden, New Jersey

Indirizzo:
Sycamore

Residenza:
1018

Data di residenza:
1920

Appartenenza razziale:
White (Europoide)

Sesso:
Male (Maschio)

Anno di immigrazione:
1908

Relazione con il capo famiglia:
Head (Capofamiglia)

Stato civile:
Married (Sposato/a)

Coniuge:
Mary Demio

Luogo di nascita del padre:
Italy (Italia)

Luogo di nascita della madre:
Italy (Italia)

Lingua madre:
Italian

Capace di parlare l’inglese:
No

Professione:
Wood Dealer

Settore lavorativo:
Retailer

Professione:
Own Account

Casa di proprietà o in affitto:
Rent

Stato di naturalizzazione:
Alien

In grado di leggere:
Yes

In grado di scrivere:
Yes

Vicini:
Visualizza altre persone nella pagina

Membri del nucleo familiare:


Nome

Età


Andrew Demio 32
Mary Demio 23 imm. 1904
Anna Demio 7
Grace Demio 5
Andrew Demio 4
Mary Demio 2
Joseph Di Falks 36
Pietro Di Maio 26
John Remond 29

-----------
the husband:
Nome: Andrew Dimaio
Sesso: Male (Maschio)
Appartenenza razziale: White (Europoide)
Età al momento della residenza: 55
Data di nascita: 24 Apr 1887
Luogo di nascita: Cimatalo, Italy (Italia)
Data di residenza: 1942
Luogo di residenza: Camden, New Jersey, USA (Stati Uniti)

he was born in Limatola, Benevento, IT...
I believe she coming from same region, maybe...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Migliore

Post by Biff83 »

"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Migliore

Post by suanj »

Thanks Biff!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply