Search found 5 matches

by Brianmaines314
14 Oct 2017, 23:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: devita family
Replies: 2
Views: 818

Re: devita family

Any idea if Francesco petracca was the father
by Brianmaines314
14 Oct 2017, 21:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy
Replies: 25
Views: 16542

Re: Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy

Any relation of Francesco or eleornora petracca I can't find out about there parents or birth places
by Brianmaines314
14 Oct 2017, 21:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Lombardi
Replies: 2
Views: 1082

Re: Giovanni Lombardi

Would you happen to know if a connection to between the Petracca and Lombardi familys
by Brianmaines314
14 Oct 2017, 20:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pinto
Replies: 33
Views: 8159

Re: Pinto

Any idea if Francesco or eleornora Petracca would be any relation I can't find anything on this part of my family Francesco was born 1858 I'm not sure when his sister eleornora was born but I believe she died in Italy after 1921
by Brianmaines314
14 Oct 2017, 18:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petracca family
Replies: 2
Views: 1386

Petracca family

I can't seen to grind Francesco petracca birth records place or his parents info he married domenica loiscono he had 5 children with her he was born 1858 moved to USA in 1921 at the age 64 I don't know anything past him about my family not sure if he changed his name before he married or what lived ...