Petracca family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Brianmaines314
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 18:49

Petracca family

Post by Brianmaines314 »

I can't seen to grind Francesco petracca birth records place or his parents info he married domenica loiscono he had 5 children with her he was born 1858 moved to USA in 1921 at the age 64 I don't know anything past him about my family not sure if he changed his name before he married or what lived in rizziconi Italy any ideas
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Petracca family

Post by suanj »

Hi,
well I searched so much, and finally a result:
Domenica Loiacono was born in San Ferdinando ( in the past San Ferdinando was a hamlet of Rosdarno Municipality) in Reggio Calabria province, on 2 jul 1867 #72, daughter of Giuseppe Loiacono ( Giuseppe was the son of late Antonio Loiacono) and of Vittoria Vizzone( daughter of alive Antonio Vizzone)
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
click to enlarge

Francesco Petracca, by the marriage banns in San Ferdinando of Rosarno, well he stated to be resident in Rizziconi, to be born in Rizziconi, 29 old on 1887 ( marriage year), son of late Aloisio Petracca and of alive Maria Giuseppa Cannizzari http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 8.jpg.html
click to enlarge
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Petracca family

Post by suanj »

Francesco Michele PETRACCA born in Rizziconi on 27 Jan 1858 #12, son of Aloisio Petracca 48 old( son of late Giuseppe) and of Maria Giuseppa Cannizzaro/Cannizzari(?) 32 old
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
click to enlarge
Regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply