Search found 2 matches
- 16 Oct 2017, 22:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Mother -> Grandmother -> Great Grandfather Question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3425
Re: Mother -> Grandmother -> Great Grandfather Question
omg i have the same question as you would love answers
- 16 Oct 2017, 22:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please please help!- Jure Sanguinis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2832
Please please help!- Jure Sanguinis
Hi,
Im a 21 year old girl from Miami currently studying in University in London.
Here is my situation:
I hope with all my heart and soul to live in europe - as i speak Italian, Spanish, and English, and study fashion marketing this is where I want to be.
My Nonna and Nonno were both born in ...
Im a 21 year old girl from Miami currently studying in University in London.
Here is my situation:
I hope with all my heart and soul to live in europe - as i speak Italian, Spanish, and English, and study fashion marketing this is where I want to be.
My Nonna and Nonno were both born in ...