Thanks, i already have that but thanks anyway. A shame that you can't find any more. You didn't find anything of Gabriello Meconi and Asunta Torre, both born in Italy.
Cheers,
Patrick
Search found 3 matches
- 14 Nov 2017, 14:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Meconi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1718
- 13 Nov 2017, 09:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Meconi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1718
Re: Meconi
No one? It should be easy. Italians that move to the Netherlands. Did not happen that much...
- 01 Nov 2017, 13:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Meconi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1718
Meconi
Hi, I'm looking for the family of Pietro Meconi (B21 apr 1834, Tempagnano, val d'Ottavo, Italia - D22 mei 1873 Veendam, Netherlands). Pietro was married to Euphemia Fransen (B30 jul 1833 Groningen).
I know his father is Gabriello Meconi and his mother is Assunta Torre and they lived in Veendam, the ...
I know his father is Gabriello Meconi and his mother is Assunta Torre and they lived in Veendam, the ...