Meconi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
patrickgoosen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 11:56

Meconi

Post by patrickgoosen »

Hi, I'm looking for the family of Pietro Meconi (B21 apr 1834, Tempagnano, val d'Ottavo, Italia - D22 mei 1873 Veendam, Netherlands). Pietro was married to Euphemia Fransen (B30 jul 1833 Groningen).

I know his father is Gabriello Meconi and his mother is Assunta Torre and they lived in Veendam, the Netherlands.

You can check it out on http://goosen.nu/tng/familychart.php?pe ... tree=tree1

Thanks for any info.

Patrick Goosen
patrickgoosen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 11:56

Re: Meconi

Post by patrickgoosen »

No one? It should be easy. Italians that move to the Netherlands. Did not happen that much...
User avatar
gaspaol
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 151
Joined: 14 Jun 2017, 16:22

Re: Meconi

Post by gaspaol »

Tempagnano Valdottavo is in the comune of Borgo a Mozzano.

I haven't found records online for the year 1834. I have also checked the napoleonic records (1807-1813) and there wasn't any Meconi born there in that period.

Here is the death act of Pietro Meconi, but I'm guessing you already have that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ricerche genealogiche in Italia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
patrickgoosen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 11:56

Re: Meconi

Post by patrickgoosen »

Thanks, i already have that but thanks anyway. A shame that you can't find any more. You didn't find anything of Gabriello Meconi and Asunta Torre, both born in Italy.

Cheers,
Patrick
BiancaW
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 07:27

Re: Meconi

Post by BiancaW »

I see that you have a link to a Torre. I thought I'd post my relations, in case you ever discover a link between them: My grandfather was Pietro Giovanni Torre (b. 1943 in Pretoria, Gauteng, SA). My great-grandfather was Philippus Stefanus Torre (b. 1917, I think also in SA), and my great-great-grandfather was Pietro Torra (b. 1871 in Italy).
Post Reply