Hello,
If you are still looking for information on this family, please respond to RDVig30. I am a friend of hers and have been helping her with her family genealogy. The family you are searching for is hers and she would be happy to correspond with you. She is curious to know if you are Silvia's son ...
Search found 3 matches
- 14 Sep 2018, 00:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP PLEASE- Looking for Mario and Arina D'OBREZ / DOBREZ - families in Fiume Italy - Thank you
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2819
- 17 Feb 2018, 02:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bonacci Family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1966
Bonacci Family
Hello,
I'm looking for the names of the parents of my great grandmother Maria Grazia (Grace) Bonacci (1870). She was from Adami, Decollatura, Catanzaro, Calabria. She had a brother Alberico (1868). Grace married Pietro Pascuzzi/o in Italy. They immigrated to U.S. (Punxsutawney, PA area) around 1903 ...
I'm looking for the names of the parents of my great grandmother Maria Grazia (Grace) Bonacci (1870). She was from Adami, Decollatura, Catanzaro, Calabria. She had a brother Alberico (1868). Grace married Pietro Pascuzzi/o in Italy. They immigrated to U.S. (Punxsutawney, PA area) around 1903 ...
- 12 Feb 2018, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bonacci Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 689
Bonacci Family
Hello,
I am looking for the parents of Maria Grazia Bonacci (1870) & her brother Alberico Bonacci (1868). They were from the town of Adami, Decollatura, Catanzaro, Calabria. Both immigrated to the U.S. around 1900. This is pretty much all I know about them.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
I am looking for the parents of Maria Grazia Bonacci (1870) & her brother Alberico Bonacci (1868). They were from the town of Adami, Decollatura, Catanzaro, Calabria. Both immigrated to the U.S. around 1900. This is pretty much all I know about them.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks