Bonacci Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
lcarelynch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Feb 2018, 19:10

Bonacci Family

Post by lcarelynch »

Hello,

I am looking for the parents of Maria Grazia Bonacci (1870) & her brother Alberico Bonacci (1868). They were from the town of Adami, Decollatura, Catanzaro, Calabria. Both immigrated to the U.S. around 1900. This is pretty much all I know about them.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Bonacci Family

Post by suanj »

Hi Alberico was born around 1859:
Alberico Bonaccio
United States Italians to America Index
Name
Alberico Bonaccio
Event Type
Immigration
Event Date
25 May 1900
Event Place
New York, New York, New York, United States
Gender
Male
Age
41
Birthplace
Italy
Occupation
Country Man
Ship Name
Kaiser Wilhelm Ii
Birth Year (Estimated)
1859
Departure Port
Genoa
Literacy
No
Residence Place
Decollatura
Destination Place
PITTSBURG PA
Transit or Travel Compartment
Staying in the USA [Transit]; Steerage [Travel]
Affiliate Manifest ID
00083455
Affiliate ARC Identifier
1746097

also in other records his birthyear his around 1858/1859..
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply