Search found 12 matches
- 10 Apr 2018, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trouble Finding Any Information for 10 years
- Replies: 2
- Views: 832
Re: Trouble Finding Any Information for 10 years
There are people in Utah who will view films in SLC for you since they can't be ordered. They charge a small fee for their services. Send me a private message if you would like more information on doing this. I will try to find the site that will connect you with such persons. I saw the site a few ...
- 19 Feb 2018, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
There are a few options here:
Go to a family history center and research all the other siblings of Concetta and Caterina. Sometimes one hint in a birth record will help find the parents, in this case the father.
Find the marriage document for Caterina born in 1872 if she married in Italy. Because ...
Go to a family history center and research all the other siblings of Concetta and Caterina. Sometimes one hint in a birth record will help find the parents, in this case the father.
Find the marriage document for Caterina born in 1872 if she married in Italy. Because ...
- 19 Feb 2018, 07:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
I assume you based the birth year of Paolo from his age on Concetta's birth record?
If that is the case, then maybe we can check for the marriage record online. Typically,
a couple married in the bride's village.
If Rosa Suverato was born in 1843, which we know is true, then she the earliest she ...
If that is the case, then maybe we can check for the marriage record online. Typically,
a couple married in the bride's village.
If Rosa Suverato was born in 1843, which we know is true, then she the earliest she ...
- 19 Feb 2018, 03:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
I don't know where Paolo Coppola was born; I just checked the villages you mentioned. Do you have any documentation to suggest he was born in Maida?
I didn't see birth records available for 1877 for Curinga. If you see those on familysearch.org just send me the film number and I'll take a look.
R ...
I didn't see birth records available for 1877 for Curinga. If you see those on familysearch.org just send me the film number and I'll take a look.
R ...
- 19 Feb 2018, 02:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
I have the capability to view Curinga records from home.
There is not a birth record for Paolo Coppola in Curinga 1842, 1843 and 1844.
I looked at the birth record again for Angela Gatto/Gallo. I hold that the name is Gallo, but will defer to what the comune told you.
R McKean
There is not a birth record for Paolo Coppola in Curinga 1842, 1843 and 1844.
I looked at the birth record again for Angela Gatto/Gallo. I hold that the name is Gallo, but will defer to what the comune told you.
R McKean
- 19 Feb 2018, 02:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso Lista di Leva
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2101
Re: Campobasso Lista di Leva
Thanks for sharing. I couldn't find the lista either, but your verification tells me I'm doing it correctly.
Looking for two relatives, likely cousins:
Antonio Fuschino born about 13 June 1864, but some list it as 1866
and Onofrio Fuschino born 5 October 1864 or close to that date
Looking for two relatives, likely cousins:
Antonio Fuschino born about 13 June 1864, but some list it as 1866
and Onofrio Fuschino born 5 October 1864 or close to that date
- 18 Feb 2018, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
Hi, checked the records of San Pietro a Maida in familysearch.org.
For Paolo Coppola, in the years 1842, 1843 and 1844 no birth record found.
for Rosa Suverato, you are correct on your information. That record can be found at film 04860779, document number 41 Image 1137.
For Angela Gatto: Her ...
For Paolo Coppola, in the years 1842, 1843 and 1844 no birth record found.
for Rosa Suverato, you are correct on your information. That record can be found at film 04860779, document number 41 Image 1137.
For Angela Gatto: Her ...
- 18 Feb 2018, 15:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso Lista di Leva
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2101
Re: Campobasso Lista di Leva
This doesn't seem to go to a link of any sort. I could still use help. Thanks
- 18 Feb 2018, 15:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
I completed the search last night and posted the information. The records are in the town of Maida under Campobasso. I don't know how long it takes for reviews. Hopefully the reply will go through to you.
- 18 Feb 2018, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3633
Re: Coppola and Gatto in San Pietro a Maida
Hi, I did a quick online search for San Pietro a Maida in Catanzaro. It didn't show up on familysearch.org under records. The years are available for what you need. Is it possible San Pietro is part of a larger town that I should look under? R McKean
- 18 Feb 2018, 05:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brick Wall Hit!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2951
Re: Brick Wall Hit!
Sometimes the name is spelled incorrectly on the next census and so it doesn't pick up on the ancestry search. Try using a child as the main person and that sometimes leads you to the next census.
- 18 Feb 2018, 05:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso Lista di Leva
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2101
Campobasso Lista di Leva
Hi I'm looking for a few male relatives from the Campobasso region. If I can search the lista di leva I should be able to find their births. Does anyone know if this region has the lista online? Thanks